Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how much a dollar cost will rank next to sing about me as his best song probably.... certainly form an incisive social commentary standpoint. its like so many different things its touching on.

like when you make it out the hood, how much do you feel you owe the community you leave? of course you owe something but how much? and is it ever enough.....and is it right for you to rationalise ya emotional distance..... i think everyone goes through that. i actually dont agree with his conclusions. i think you have to give back but not to the point where ya life is swallowed by it, you still got to live for yaself and family but just him wrestling with those ideas in such a powerful way is incredible.

what kanye said in his tweet is spot on. kendricks execution ability is crazy. cause its not a new idea what kendrick spoke on, but how many artists can execute it to that level where it doesnt just sound like whining etc. like i said, i think thats something jay and ye tried to touch on watch the throne. songs like why i love you, or new day are similar themes, and they did it real good, but i think kendricks effort is more compelling....

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Ohok.png