Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
This shyt right here doe, is tough :banderas: I know yall nut ass nikkas in this forum luhhhh yall dumbass stan wars but as a Drake fan I can honestly say this shyt right here might be project of the year. Just sounds so good, just vibing to this jawn on a good ass day with a blunt in my hand :lawd: he did this. Shoutout the new school coming thru this year doe

sean shyt was hot
drake tape is hot and so will the album be
cole came thru with na good ass album

and now kenny :ehh:

clap for em nikkas.
:what: nikka sit you ass down

Jards

All Star
Daps
Why are you so conflicted with what everyone else thinks. Chatty Patty ass nikka
dame.png

Yooooo!!!! :russ:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kendrick could be a really good rapper if he chose to rap the whole album like he did on blacker the berry... but for some reason he chooses to be an average mediocre neo soul rnb poet. All i think when i hear his weak flow is who would sound better than him over these beats. guys like common, black thought, andre 3k, mos def, talib would do and have done far better in this lane.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kanye is losing his LA pass if hes trying to take the homies shine u think its a game homie

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
kendrick could be a really good rapper if he chose to rap the whole album like he did on blacker the berry... but for some reason he chooses to be an average mediocre neo soul rnb poet. All i think when i hear his weak flow is who would sound better than him over these beats. guys like common, black thought, andre 3k, mos def, talib would do and have done far better in this lane.
if he wants to do that, why would he do anything else :francis:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lord Knows....

20 of em in my chevy tell em all to come an get me reapin everything i sow so my karma's comin heavy no preliminary hearings...so my record and my motherfukking gang can stand in silence for the record