Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
album is GOOD and it'll probably grow on me more but still overhyped. I wont front a cosongs I felt like I was forcing myself to like (not that they were trash or nun just I wasn't blown away any sort).

I think its more-so the message and feel of the album overall thats what got everyone so rilled up and fukk it I understand :ehh:cause we really fukkin need that in today.

K-dot gotta influence nikkas about race cause there's still alot of people ignorant to the issues (my friends included :mjcry:)

-hood politics :blessed:
-the dialogue on For Free :feedme::feedme:
-Alright
-How Much a Dollar Cost

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I want that dirty version to bump in the ipod now. But I want to buy the physical copy and not off of itunes. :sadcam::feedme:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I'm getting so many Emperor's New Clothes vibes from this thread. It's like people are willfully lying to themselves.

This album is already in my trash bin, except for Alright.

It's not good. It's not bad. It's just boring and that's the worse thing that it can be. Snooze, snooze, snooze.

Waiting on these first week sales. I think it will do J.Cole numbers and not much else before being forgotten.
because sales matter :francis: #wpoy2015

and the album is 4/5 :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Fam if you don't like it ok. No point and trying to make nikkas not like.

You nikkas got to stop this shyt.
its the way of the world my nikka. the universe needs balance. for everybody that enjoys the album, there has to be an irrational hater that went into the album already determining they were going to hate (and thats being generous and assuming they actually listened to the 60+ minutes of an artist they already despise :wow: )