Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
This shyt right here doe, is tough :banderas: I know yall nut ass nikkas in this forum luhhhh yall dumbass stan wars but as a Drake fan I can honestly say this shyt right here might be project of the year. Just sounds so good, just vibing to this jawn on a good ass day with a blunt in my hand :lawd: he did this. Shoutout the new school coming thru this year doe

sean shyt was hot
drake tape is hot and so will the album be
cole came thru with na good ass album
and now kenny :ehh:

clap for em nikkas.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
nah the live version is way better i think they went a bit overboard on the voice effects on that junt. more energy in the album version IMO but i will prob put the single on itunes anyway. anyone know what the Colbert song is/was is it not on the album or on a deluxe version or something?
i been bumpin the studio version the last few months so i cant really ride with the live version like that though its a good performance..i just hate live versions on albums unless they are bonus tracks with the studio version still included

Daps
Reppin
England
I think this is his best body of work man. There are no concessions for the mainstream at all, you can hear and feel the growth in him as a human being too. It's beautiful. People love to throw around absolutes like classic or trash and I have no idea why. It's a very ambitious rap album which requires a lot of analysis to weigh up how well he has executed his vision but for me the overriding feeling in the 12 hours I've sat with it is that this is his most cohesive piece of work.

This kid really puts his heart and soul into everything he makes man.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
sounds good on first listen, I'm a lil sidetracked right now tho, I'm bout to listen again

but yea Kendrick did his thing:salute:

that Kendrick and Pac convo at the end :wow:
I was gonna tag you but I figured you'd find it eventually :myman:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps

i use to :cape: for Kanye, but if I find any proof that he was trying to ruin KDot's shine I swear bro

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
I'm getting so many Emperor's New Clothes vibes from this thread. It's like people are willfully lying to themselves.

This album is already in my trash bin, except for Alright.

It's not good. It's not bad. It's just boring and that's the worse thing that it can be. Snooze, snooze, snooze.

Waiting on these first week sales. I think it will do J.Cole numbers and not much else before being forgotten.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting some many Emperor's New Clothes vibes from this thread. It's like people are willfully lying to themselves.

It's not good. It's not bad. It's just boring and that's the worse thing that it can be. Snooze, snooze, snooze.

Waiting on these first week sales. I think it will do J.Cole numbers and not much less before being forgotten.
:ehh:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm getting some many Emperor's New Clothes vibes from this thread. It's like people are willfully lying to themselves.

Waiting on these first week sales. I think it will do J.Cole numbers and not much less before being forgotten.

You still here.

:laff: