Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
@Malta lol, fam...what did @Napoleon do to get you acting like this? This the first time I've really seen you go ham on someone that wasn't trying to act like Dwight is Dream-like in the post. You're always so even-keeled. shyt's cracking me up seeing you go in like that.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta lol, fam...what did @Napoleon do to get you acting like this? This the first time I've really seen you go ham on someone that wasn't trying to act like Dwight is Dream-like in the post. You're always so even-keeled. shyt's cracking me up seeing you go in like that.

I always shyt on @Napoleon :russ: dude has said entirely too much stupid shyt about black people for me to look past, pulling his hoe card is natural -

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/napoleon-having-a-girlfriend-vs-religious-myths-miracles.266115/

He is the Chris Dudley to my Shaq

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28751-1351709328-15_medium.gif

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
damn, this album got white wannabe jocks and trap loving nikkas calling this shyt trash :wow:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
@Napoleon is so transparent, shyt is disgusting.
I know the Internet is a big place filled with millions of users daily. But he might be the WOAT poster on the entire internet and I don't even think it's a stretch to say that,

Combine all the pseudo-intellectual bullshyt. With him getting caught doing some bullshyt every other week. To labeling himself "negronapoleon" on reddit, to him being an Indian win no job that's pretending to be black. And then on top of it all, still expect people to value any opinion you have when you have a shytload of :duck: tales to tell us no one should.

He might be the WOAT poster on the Internet. And that's including the racist fat nerds that sleep with buckets of mayonnaise by their bedside and wake up to troll the Internet and play World Of Warcraft.

From his transparent political views, to having an extensive vocabulary yet never saying anything of substance and using your extensive vocabulary in attempt to overshadow your lack of actual intelligence, to posting here all day yet claim you're a biologist, who somehow finds time to have multiple reddit accounts, a KTT accounts, and other sites her definitely involves himself with. He might be the WOAT poster on the entire Internet.

To even be In the running for that is absolutely disgraceful.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It is just you fakkit, is it really a shock a dude that named himself "Negro_Napoleon" on Reddit and denied being black on TheColi wouldn't rock with Kendrick :russ:

You listening to Drake like you do is pure comedy too, anybody that reads your posts knows ain't many bytches checking for you, your posts exude such lameness. That's why you fukk with Aubrey so heavy, cause you listening and day dreaming a bytch would even be with you first in order to leave you :scust:
sigged :wow:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know the Internet is a big place filled with millions of users daily. But he might be the WOAT poster on the entire internet and I don't even think it's a stretch to say that,

Combine all the pseudo-intellectual bullshyt. With him getting caught doing some bullshyt every other week. To labeling himself "negronapoleon" on reddit, to him being an Indian win no job that's pretending to be black. And then on top of it all, still expect people to value any opinion you have when you have a shytload of :duck: tales to tell us no one should.

He might be the WOAT poster on the Internet. And that's including the racist fat nerds that sleep with buckets of mayonnaise by their bedtime and wake up to troll the Internet and play World Of Warcraft.

From his transparent political views, to having an extensive vocabulary yet never saying anything of substance and using your extensive vocabulary in attempt to overshadow your lack of actual intelligence, to posting here all day yet claim you're a biologist, who somehow finds time to have multiple reddit accounts, a KTT accounts, and other sites her definitely involves himself with. He might be the WOAT poster on the entire Internet.

To even be In the running for that is absolutely disgraceful.

He Indian and he posts on KTT?

:ohhh: