giphy.gif

Alright

taylor-swift-dancing-at-the-grammys.gif

The Blacker The Berry

giphy.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Maybe you shouldn't listen until you can get over people enjoying it.
Maybe you should accept the fact thats this is a spotty album and the blame lies entirely on Kendrick's performance

Like I said...this album is a good looking outfit that doesn't fit

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looking through the posts on this site I've never seen people listen to 16 tracks so fast lmao

I'm on track 4

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
TBH, Blacker The Berry seems a little out of place on here. Might've been better served as a bonus track (AND WITH THE GODDAMN UNTITLED COLBERT TRACK IN ITS PLACE THIS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY fukk fukk fukk)

Sorry, had to speak in angrish for a sec. Still holding out hope that it comes out of nowhere as a bonus track.

They made up the Colbert song the day of the show it's probably not even recorded

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
This album dropped and quite literally overnight, nikkas in the Booth have turned into funk/jazz connoisseurs :mjlol:

Yeah...you went from bumpin Gucci, Ross, and Drake....now all of a sudden you're dusting off Miles Coltrane and Parliament-Funkadelic records to appreciate songs Kendrick don't even sound comfortable on

Not saying it's not possible....but for YOU nikkaS? :laff:

There may not be an objective opinion on this album from this subforum until April-May :wow:
lmaooo

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coli Bros, just to let y'all know listening to Me Against The World, and reading y'all reviews To

Pimp My Butterfly, might be the best Monday mornings I've had in some time. Word to :pachaha: can't wait to tear the plastic off this BLACKEXCELLENCE: Lord Knows:ohlawd: