Reppin
iPaag
ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nah thats his main draw between him and lupe theve been makin similar music the last few years

but kendrick got the elite of the elite contributing to his album who knows how to deliver his message and make the music appealing to the masses

lupes project dont lack direction but his message gets lost due to his cryptic style

im just thankful we finally got a couple albums this generation that can truely stand with the all time classics
Honestly I think musically T&Y appeals to the masses more than this album...it's about the name...that's it...Lupe got plenty of rather straightforward songs on his album...like Deliver or Prisoner 1 and 2 for instance are some I can think of off the top of my head...nikkas didn't even wanna give him credit for those...

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm not really gonna participate in this thread but I'll say this, off first listens, I can see the mainstream fans that Kendrick gained from GKMC not really being hot on this album initially. Besides Alright, sonically, this albums sounds like what Kamaal The Abstract would have sounded like if Q-Tip made it today.

Stand-out tracks so far:
Institutionalised
Momma
You Ain't Gotta Lie
Hood Politics
Mortal Man

I have digest this album more but I think I like this more than GKMC already but only time will tell if I like it more Section.80.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This album is crazy

Sounds like a funk album with someone rapping on it

It didn't grab me like GKMC did, but it's def on it's heels

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Gave it two spin and I love what I'm hearing but so far it doesn't do what GKMC did for me...

My new V-Moda's arriving on wednesday though so I'll be able to give a better judgement when I bless this album with these cans