Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
:mjlol: nikkas wanted him to perform we cry together at a concert that was obviously gonna be on a party/hype vibe.
That whole album is on some peaceful, introspective shyt. Pop Out was a war victory celebration and the only songs I could hear fitting that vibe are Silent Hill, N95 and Rich Spirit.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I agree that it's his worse album but don't think that's why. I can't think of one track on that album that fit the theme of the night. Nearly every track performed had some context within the beef or was just a hit/banger. What song would he have done like that on Mr Morale? Closest would be N95 but then he'd have to bring out Keem. Everyone who performed at the concert was from LA proper and Keem not from there.
I actually didn't know this

I automatically assumed he was because hes his cousin

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before Euphoria dropped all you heard was Kendrick drop every 5 years. He not around enough to be considered #1. Beige Man aint took a break in 10 years but Kendrick do a concert and shoot video and now he doing too much. :mjgrin:

That goalpost stay moving don't it?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Before Euphoria dropped all you heard was Kendrick drop every 5 years. He not around enough to be considered #1. Beige Man aint took a break in 10 years but Kendrick do a concert and shoot video and now he doing too much. :mjgrin:

Them superpowers get neutralized, I can only watch in silence

The stan posters we once knew are now paranoid and spiraling :francis:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They live vicariously through Drake. Him getting bodied has been a nightmare that won't end for these dweebs. They just want it to be over.