Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keem not in N95. He could’ve easily performed that imo. Rich Spirit as well. “Stop playing with me before I turn you into a song”.
He is lol..
As far as I'm concerned, and I agree with a lot of people who consider themselves music lovers, Morale is my #1 kendrick album but I didn't want him to perform that album at that show, completely different mood.

I already got the Morale performance during what was, at the time, the best selling hip hop tour ever. I think its his best accomplishment frm a pure musical angle, but it doesn't fit a "diss live" performance or a celebration.

He got plenty of perfect music for different mood. He performed the right songs at the pop out show.

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Drake been getting crammed in our faces for 10 years. He's literally been in the Billboard every week since... And folks in here really saying "don't drop a video" "overkill" Smh!

Let ya boy have a long drawn out death. We didn't get here overnight. So why yall trying to view the body early. Let him suffer! Other than lift yall hopes he did nothing in this battle worthy of mercy. The list of arrogance induced fumbles is too long to list.

Let's see if they do him like R Kelly when the money becomes funny. Souls are tested by fire. Let's see if he burns... Or reform his ways.

#notlikeus