Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meaning what? Expound?

Yea I think it's simple as he just fukked up. He fukked up a lot on the end of that NLU
This the first time he did it

Once upon a time, all of us was in chains
Homie still doubled down callin' us some slaves
Atlanta was the Mecca, buildin' railroads and trains
Bear with me for a second, let me put y'all on game
The settlers was usin' town folk to make 'em richer
Fast-forward, 2024, you got the same agenda
You run to Atlanta when you need a check balance
Let me break it down for you, this the real nikka challenge
You called Future when you didn't see the club (ayy, what?)
Lil Baby helped you get your lingo up (what?)
21 gave you false street cred
Thug made you feel like you a slime in your head (ayy, what?)
Quavo said you can be from Northside (what?)
2 Chainz say you good, but he lied
You run to Atlanta when you need a few dollars
No, you not a colleague, you a fukkin' colonizer
The family matter and the truth of the matter
It was God's plan to show y'all the liar

I dont even think he said chains on that first part.
Said you run to atlanta to see a few dollas" He probably said "ahhhh" cuz he know he fukked up.

He fukked up on the Quavo part and said 21 again. He probably mentally caught himself and couldnt remember who he said for the 2 chains part and just said "aye aye " :mjlol:

All which makes the performance better.

TV track without the lead vocals…allota of the current mainstream rappers should follow suit

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Interesting no Mr.Morale tracks performed. Not even Family Ties. Try to tell y’all that album is his worst.

These new tracks (Not Like Us, Like That, Euphoria, and 6:16 in LA) all look and sound amazing live.

Kendrick is one of the best song writers ever when you look at how he incorporates catchy sayings/phrases/ in his song that translate amazing live.
-Ex “Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop”
“Minoooorrrrrr”
“nikka Bum”, “I said ahhh…I hope them sentiments symbolic…ahh”

It feels like he really is back this time around way more than when MM&TBS dropped. As a fan since 2011. I’m thankful

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Interesting no Mr.Morale tracks performed. Not even Family Ties. Try to tell y’all that album is his worst.

These new tracks (Not Like Us, Like That, Euphoria, and 6:16 in LA) all look and sound amazing live.

Kendrick is one of the best song writers ever when you look at how he incorporates catchy sayings/phrases/ in his song that translate amazing live.
-Ex “Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop”
“Minoooorrrrrr”
“nikka Bum”, “I said ahhh…I hope them sentiments symbolic…ahh”

It feels like he really is back this time around way more than when MM&TBS dropped. As a fan since 2011. I’m thankful

I think he was going for a certain vibe that’s why no Mr.Morale songs were played.

You don’t think Count Me Out and Family Ties wouldn’t haven gone off in that atmosphere? It would, but it didn’t fit the set list. Think about it, he also didn’t perform bytch don’t kill my vibe either, I just don’t think it fit the set.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I think he was going for a certain vibe that’s why no Mr.Morale songs were played.

You don’t think Count Me Out and Family Ties wouldn’t haven gone off in that atmosphere? It would, but it didn’t fit the set list. Think about it, he also didn’t perform bytch don’t kill my vibe either, I just don’t think it fit the set.
It was war time it really wasn't the time for anything off Mr Morale bar Rich Spirit which would have been appropriate.
Or N95

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who remembers when Not Like Us dropped and they was like who’s gonna dance to a song about pedos? This won’t get radio play :laff:

I hope Kendrick fire off another song on this fakkit. :blessed:

I remember dudes shytting on that song for the first 15 pages of that thread. A few people actually saw the obvious angle Kendrick was going with it before it caught fire.

And to actually see it play out that way in concert is hilarious :dead: