Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Interesting no Mr.Morale tracks performed. Not even Family Ties. Try to tell y’all that album is his worst.

These new tracks (Not Like Us, Like That, Euphoria, and 6:16 in LA) all look and sound amazing live.

Kendrick is one of the best song writers ever when you look at how he incorporates catchy sayings/phrases/ in his song that translate amazing live.
-Ex “Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop, Wop”
“Minoooorrrrrr”
“nikka Bum”, “I said ahhh…I hope them sentiments symbolic…ahh”

It feels like he really is back this time around way more than when MM&TBS dropped. As a fan since 2011. I’m thankful
He just did all those songs on tour. He did his biggest hits at this show…its really not that surprising lol

There are plenty of YouTube videos of arenas singing songs from mr morale word for word.

Yall really be creating these narratives in yall head 😅

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Interesting no Mr.Morale tracks performed. Not even Family Ties. Try to tell y’all that album is his worst.

These new tracks (Not Like Us, Like That, Euphoria, and 6:16 in LA) all look and sound amazing live.

Kendrick is one of the best song writers ever when you look at how he incorporates catchy sayings/phrases/ in his song that translate amazing live.
“Minoooorrrrrr”

It feels like he really is back this time around way more than when MM&TBS dropped. As a fan since 2011. I’m thankful

I agree that it's his worse album but don't think that's why. I can't think of one track on that album that fit the theme of the night. Nearly every track performed had some context within the beef or was just a hit/banger. What song would he have done like that on Mr Morale? Closest would be N95 but then he'd have to bring out Keem. Everyone who performed at the concert was from LA proper and Keem not from there.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

“Minoooorrrrrr”

Nothing from that album really fit the night..

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This could have fit in as an intro to not like us or euphoria but then he wouldn't have been able to come out the gate with a bang or have the Dre into so it worked out.

"Stop playing with me fo I turn ya to a song"

Then the whole second verse on classic man remix

All Kendrick shyt aging like wine, especially when it comes to lyrics about beefing with rappers :wow: