Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yall mad at him for the truth, dre had a baby with a 16 year old
Nobody cares about nikkas fukkin teenagers. Pretty sure 22 yr olds was bumpin that shyt while pulling up to high schools to get at juniors. Pretty sure it was nikkas on that stage that like em young. This aint bout morals or consistency. As Bomani put it, its about getting Drake up out the paint :manny:.
No facts will help him. No sassy IG posts will help. shyt I dont even think a dopr song could help him at this point. shyt anything short of shooting a one on one and beating the shyt out of him on video is futile :manny:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Nobody cares about nikkas fukkin teenagers. Pretty sure 22 yr olds was bumpin that shyt while pulling up to high schools to get at juniors. Pretty sure it was nikkas on that stage that like em young. This aint bout morals or consistency. As Bomani put it, its about getting Drake up out the paint :manny:.
No facts will help him. No sassy IG posts will help. shyt I dont even think a dopr song could help him at this point. shyt anything short of shooting a one on one and beating the shyt out of him on video is futile :manny:
:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh: need to put yo ass on a list

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
i’m not saying he doesnt deserve it but its crazy how when the beef popped off it was weird how almost immediately he was riding woth drake

i grew up on chuck so seeing this shyt happen is :mjcry:

but its always the coast over that frail canadian:umad::umad:

If Drake ever releases another diss at Kendrick, don’t be surprised if Games on it. He gonna shyt on the city he once loved