Reppin
Memphis TN

well-there-it-is.gif

SDF-1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake and 40 wrote for detox. Drake also did a reference track. He spoke about how he didnt like the experience:

“It was some of the most strenuous militant shyt I’ve ever done. But no useable songs came out of it…When I think of how he worked us, it’s no wonder he didn’t get anything out of it. It was just writers in a room churning out product all day long.”

That Taylor Made freestyle bullshyt also sounded like a knockoff Dre beat, minus the sublime mixing that makes Dre shyt crisp as fukk. I can see that as being disrespectful to Dre (not unlike using the AI voices)

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This thread is 150 pages right now, and I'm not gonna read through them, so if this has been said, I'm not surprised, and please forgive me.

But imagine how it must feel to see a bunch of celebrities, athletes, and entertainers, many of whom you've hung out with, run up on stage to dap and dance to the 4th consecutive performance of a song loudly proclaiming you to be a pedophile :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This thread is 150 pages right now, and I'm not gonna read through them, so if this has been said, I'm not surprised, and please forgive me.

But how imagine how it must feel to see a bunch of celebrities, athletes, and entertainers, many of whom you've hung out with, run up on stage to dap and dance to the 4th consecutive performance of a song loudly proclaiming you to be a pedophile :dwillhuh:

The industry fake and most of those people are morally corrupt.

It’s like everything else

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I don't get how he calls drake a sex offender yet glorifies a rapper that actually got committed for sexual assault