pack it up fellas its gonna be a long summer

haaland-erling.gif

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Drake and 40 wrote for detox. Drake also did a reference track. He spoke about how he didnt like the experience:

“It was some of the most strenuous militant shyt I’ve ever done. But no useable songs came out of it…When I think of how he worked us, it’s no wonder he didn’t get anything out of it. It was just writers in a room churning out product all day long.”
sounds like he shoulda been used to it :yeshrug:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
so now the Drake stans argument is Ken had too many whites and Mexicans in the crowd :mjlol: talk bout grasping for straws

as if Kendrick sposed to assign security just to make sure no cacs and Mexican can get in the show :laff:

Technically they are right to a degree, if Kendrick was really for the Black community, he would have had the Fruit of Islam doing security:troll::

1599px-Nation_of_Islam_at_the_Bud_Billiken_Parade_2015_%2820428625355%29.jpg

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Just rewatching the clips over the last few days….Tyler the creator gotta be feeling amazing. That forum was filled with all the bangers, street culture, and west coast aura you could gather in a single setting and they singing that man song word for word. Even with the gay rumors, him being weird as hell half the time….the culture rocks with him heavy and that was all the confirmation he needed

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can we just talk about kendrick literal MC ability. i watched this a second time tonight. breh was going hard for a good 90+ minutes. no breaks. rapped one of the hardest songs i've ever seen anyone ever have to rap live to START the show.

i truly don't see how you can watch this and find any type of form of disrespect unless you literally have no respect for rap.

even if you are some looney tunes drake fan, you cannot deny that he had the crowd moving for 2 hours and was rapping his ass off live. if you can't even agree to that there is something wrong with you. keep yourself safe.