Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Even with the gay rumors, him being weird as hell half the time….the culture rocks with him heavy and that was all the confirmation he needed
Cause most people realize being gay and "weird" ain't as bad as killing Black men, disrespecting women and drug talk.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

tory-lanez-skat.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake might be 05' Ja Rule by the time this shyt is over. He won't be as down bad like Ja was, but he's taking a major hit....this is beyond an L
I genuinely think the last time a rapper took this much of an L was when Pusha embarrassed the same person..

Before that I think it was genuinely 40 glocc getting mollywhopped into a bush with one hand while the other hand recorded him

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I remember @hex saying most of the drake stans vanished from this site for a couple weeks when story of adidon dropped, the same thing happened with Kendrick :mjlol:

Apart from breh who’s constantly been Embarrassing himself in this thread of course

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I never understood this whole Kendrick has more white fans chat ppl speak on.

I live in Canada and these white people love Drake.
:deadrose:

This was peak around TPAB: "it was a release for white people and Blavity type black people" "nikkas ain't bumping "I" in the hood"... I had to push back on those takes

Bullshyt take in my opinion, but I see where it comes from

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Also, I remember @hex saying most of the drake stans vanished from this site for a couple weeks when story of adidon dropped, the same thing happened with Kendrick :mjlol:

Apart from breh who’s constantly been Embarrassing himself in this thread of course

I mean, now's not the time to be a Drake stan in general, not with the rabid Kendrick stans (not fans, stans) and Drake haters roaming the e-streets :mjlol:

My homeboy's a Drake fan, and we've always had debates on Drake v Kendrick. I've not seen him since Euphoria, I'm shooting him bail until this shyt dies down and he's in a better place :mjlol:

It's been a great rap battle. The concert was hopefully the finisher and all parties can move on to what they do best

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, now's not the time to be a Drake stan in general, not with the rabid Kendrick stans (not fans, stans) and Drake haters roaming the e-streets :mjlol:

My homeboy's a Drake fan, and we've always had debates on Drake v Kendrick. I've not seen him since Euphoria, I'm shooting him bail until this shyt dies down and he's in a better place :mjlol:

It's been a great rap battle. The concert was hopefully the finisher and all parties can move on to what they do best
no we getting a music video and you stop he's already dead mfs gonna watch it. better put some more money on that brehs books, it's gonna be a hard summer.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
no we getting a music video and you stop he's already dead mfs gonna watch it. better put some more money on that brehs books, it's gonna be a hard summer.

I don't think we're getting any more beef songs is what I meant. Kendrick is releasing the music video, but the concert was Drake's funeral. Drake seems to have moved on. Quote me if Kendrick releases another diss track

Things different as a dispassionate observer of events, I just bought tickets for Dom Kennedy's concert at Sony Hall:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
can we just talk about kendrick literal MC ability. i watched this a second time tonight. breh was going hard for a good 90+ minutes. no breaks. rapped one of the hardest songs i've ever seen anyone ever have to rap live to START the show.

i truly don't see how you can watch this and find any type of form of disrespect unless you literally have no respect for rap.

even if you are some looney tunes drake fan, you cannot deny that he had the crowd moving for 2 hours and was rapping his ass off live. if you can't even agree to that there is something wrong with you. keep yourself safe.

Kendrick on a technical/conceptual level is the PERFECT MC. He’s so good that he turned his biggest con (his voice) into an asset with the way he inflects, pronunciates, and flows. He’s incredible.