Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blood is a better person TODAY then he was Yesterday :manny: so a slow process is better then. Zero progress . And it’s been that way fo a minute

So I look at things in a diff light 2 others
It the wack connection fukking him up? Like I said earlier even the unit nikkas I know said Game is a dope nikka and will give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it. I can see why 50 don't rock with Game from what I heard but that don't make Game a bad nikka.Hope he gets his flowers one day like 50 is now. Saulte to Game and the West tho. You deserve ya flowers atm. I know you connected to lots of nikkas there. Hope you enjoyed a beautiful few days my nikka.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You can learn a lot about someone based on the company they keep. The fact that all of his day one colleagues/friends and Compton showed up, never wavered in their support and were given center stage speaks volumes about Kendrick. There’s real friendship and connection behind the scenes.

Yeah when even your rivals respect what you are doing for the community shyt is :wow:

Breh made a gang of neighborhoods put shyt to the side and celebrate together, imagine of Kendrick was on some :demonic: shyt w all that back up :damn:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The real culture , Kenny can’t make motion with out the top boss and I don’t mean Tde Top
How many posts about Drake have you made this week? Every single post is about him. Why? Do you think you're going to change the World's opinion by spending hours here with your weekend at bernies routine trying to hold that man's dead body up?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kenny has the juice now but Not like us is rather ironic considering Drake prolly has more black fans and is played more in the 'hood' than Kendrick
What hood? I've gone from Jamaica queens to living in Sunnyside. Who cruising the block to some hotline bling over backseat freestyle? Nikkas on here say shyt for the sake of saying it. Talking actual hoods my nikka. Not Westchester shire or some weird part of the UK. 21 is team Drake. So I get why as someone from London you'd have to be team Drake.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
That's the difference between Drake & Kendrick. Drake has fans (lots of them, actually), but Kendrick has the people.
When the Breonna Taylor/George Floyd (R.I.P. to them) protests happened, Alright was the anthem. Not Hotline Bling. Not Passionfruit. Sure, Drake can make people dance, but Kendrick makes people feel. There's a difference.
Drake has produced some bubblegum pop hits, but Alright and Not Like Us are the new Say It Loud and Fight The Power.
Wheelchair Jimmy doesn't resonate with the culture the same way Kung-Fu Kenny does.
Electrify em:hula:Pacify em

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
so now the Drake stans argument is Ken had too many whites and Mexicans in the crowd :mjlol: talk bout grasping for straws

as if Kendrick sposed to assign security just to make sure no cacs and Mexican can get in the show :laff:

What makes it more preposterous is most Drake fans are nerdy white boys

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
On away from home.

It more of a shot at kendrick, he brought up how Dre didn't wanna sign him then started shytting on kendrick the next line.
Drake and 40 wrote for detox. Drake also did a reference track. He spoke about how he didnt like the experience:

“It was some of the most strenuous militant shyt I’ve ever done. But no useable songs came out of it…When I think of how he worked us, it’s no wonder he didn’t get anything out of it. It was just writers in a room churning out product all day long.”

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want all of you to go back to the first 20 pages of the not like us thread and make yourselves a list of posters to never take serious ever again.

drake stans are not serious people

download-66.png