Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
this shyt was dope but some songs got left off that had me like :dwillhuh: when watching live

like how when Jay Rock was out they ain't do Wow Freestyle :dwillhuh:

then Dre came out and they ain't do The Recipe :dwillhuh:

there was a couple others but those had me irked the most cause i know the crowd woulda wents nuts for both of em :wow:
The recipe ain’t a banger like that…don’t think many people care about that record outside of dre fanatics

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

damn. my dude has already been through the worst of THE worst.

this shyt legit got me sad. :mjcry:

Not to spoil the fun, but Ab Soul tried to commit suicide a couple of years ago and jumped off the freeway overpass. That’s why he has mobility issues.

That’s what this video is about.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, this forum got a weird love for game. Nobody cares about that west coast crashout who has beefed and embarrassed himself out the industry. I’m glad that loser wasn’t there
He makes fire albums and makes very entertaining beef tracks, that’s it, it’s nothing more than that..

Even the biggest game fans here know he is a fukking weirdo

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work on 4 hours sleep hits DIFFERENT in your 40s.

fukk you Kung Fu Kenny. :flabbynsick:

Bruh i was planning on sleeping by 10 when i got the alert. I jumped on at like that thinking it was the beginning but was hyped when he kept running they not like us back! Im all fukked up right now in this NY heat wave

:flabbynsick: :mjcry:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I hope Kenny does a show in Toronto.
The home crowd dancing on his grave would be too crucial to come back from, I would imagine that Drake and his associates wil use all the built up diplomacy Drake has with the city to try and sabotage it.
Wouldnt be surprised if shots rang off in the vicinity or their was a called in bomb threat
:francis: