Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kendrick produces as well, not as often as producers-rappers lol...

rappers like Kendrick, Kanye, Andre 3000,
nikka Kanye don't write or produce all his own shyt. So u saying he in that 1%? Andre 3K don't even got a whole hip hop album to his name. But atleast the nikka play instruments n shyt like that. So yea. He qualifies. U telling me nikkas like Jay and Nas don't qualify in ur eyes? Nas even produced One Mic.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
nikka Kanye don't write or produce all his own shyt. So u saying he in that 1%? Andre 3K don't even got a whole hip hop album to his name. But atleast the nikka play instruments n shyt like that. So yea. He qualifies. U telling me nikkas like Jay and Nas don't qualify in ur eyes? Nas even produced One Mic.
Kanye doesn't do it anymore, but he's fully capable of producing shyt on his own. He proved that.
Nas and Jay have never been praised for their musicianship though? and tbh as much as I love Nas & Jay, their music ain't really known for their musical composition lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Change up what? What's wrong wit u nikkas? It goes to show I was less invested in this shyt than yall were. I told yall before I was more a fan of Kendrick than Drake. I just call a spade a spade with how the industry dikkride this nikka and what I saw from his crazy fans during this beef. But the truth is the truth. This show is def perfect timing and it's def gonna be a wild ass show.

Less invested but you have the most post in this thread. :mjlol:

This shyt is bothering you more than you're letting on. :heh:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

rep me when i’m right

a56.gif

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mal just causally saying he “might” go to the concert and the entire place gets silent and they look at him like :gucci: :mjtf::comeon:

Talked ALL that shyt and he thinks he can just casually go to his victory show like then TDE goons won’t allow him there. :russ:

They better donate Mal a ticket....We need to see that:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Nas has said he doesn’t see himself as a producer but Nas has more musical input in his albums than people realize. Nas will breakdown the sample for a song, add some drums, and then take what he’s done to the main producer and let them “fill in” the rest and never ask for credit because his main focus is the lyrics. He started doing it a little bit on Stilmatic, a little more on Gods Son and examples for projects where Nas has more heavily of a hand in the production aspect of the project is Streets Disciple and Untitled.

Kendrick takes it a step further in that he leads the creative direction of all of his projects from start to finish, that includes the production, writing, arranging, composing, sequencing and even the mastering. Kendrick is a conductor on the level of 2010-Present day Kanye in that he knows what sound he wants, instructs the producer on how he wants it, and guides them throughout the process. He literally co-produces in the sense that the beat wouldn’t be what it is if he wasn’t involved. Thats why I linked the quote from Pharrell, Pharrell isn’t the type to follow just anyone’s lead when it comes to production, but when working with Kendrick he follows his lead.

Kendrick is 100% a musician

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
when he performs Paramedic:damn:

when he performs Wow Freestyle:damn:

when he performs Collard Greens:damn:

when he performs King Kunta:damn:
when he premiers & performs The Heart Part 6:damn:
when he performs Poetic Justice with Keem:damn: