Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Oh this is dope. They just released the Pop Out merch all the guest appearances will wear

Screen-Shot-2022-02-21-at-8.28.05-PM.png
:dead:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Kanye doesn't do it anymore, but he's fully capable of producing shyt on his own. He proved that.
Nas and Jay have never been praised for their musicianship though? and tbh as much as I love Nas & Jay, their music ain't really known for their musical composition lol
Kanye’s producer chops should never be questioned

That's his gift

He's not a rapper

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I hope Kendrick brings out Lil Wayne as a surprise guest and they perform 'Not like us' together

shyt would be the funniest hip hop moment since ODB stormed the stage at the Grammys

Wouldn't surprise me if Wayne is still financially invested in Drayoncé Inc. so I'd doubt he'd show up for this.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldn’t you be worried about the whats and whys of Baka still being around?
Didn’t Baka serve his time and get out ? I never realized in the black community we were anti reform ? And on a side note we got snoop dogg out here celebrating pimping forever over there on west coast so you guys should love Baka right right ?? I can do this all day . Stop holding up entertainers as role models .

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Didn’t Baka serve his time and get out ? I never realized in the black community we were anti reform ? And on a side note we got snoop dogg out here celebrating pimping forever over there on west coast so you guys should love Baka right right ?? I can do this all day . Stop holding up entertainers as role models .

So…no clue?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How you know he's changing his life, given the rumors about him being the guy who procures women for Drake.
I’m just saying that because that’s what they say about people who get out of jail . i don’t care about the jokes but the trying to put/ wish charges on Drake is crazy especially PDF charges.