Kendrick Lamar - The Heart pt. 5 official video

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
4w8qj6O.jpeg

Aite I feel better. J Stone and Lauren co-sign

I doubt Kendrick would have even released the song without their blessing. Kendrick seems to be pretty honorable about such things

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Elite level poetry :wow:

Everyone won't enjoy this obviously but if you're like me and respect the "penmanship" aspect of rap this is A1.

If you're the type of person who just wants a "vibe" over scorching hot beats then you'll probably hate and won't understand the comments praising this.

Anybody expecting that is disingenuous. The Heart series has NEVER been on that type of time.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Pretty good. Probably my least favorite The Heart song tho after a few listens

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Maybe their fans, listen to it, it’s mid, then they post it, then talk about why it’s mid.

There’s literally 2 people maybe 3 who troll on the forum ( we know who they are lol)

but I just look at it as if no one will ever Be pleased by the same thing. It’s nothing to get bothered by

Kendrick is calculated he wants you to talk about the face swap, the nipsey verse, it reminds me of damn artwork being memed. It’s great promo and marketing

Kendrick is still going to drop a fire album. If he does like last time the banger will be here Wednesday and the heart won’t make it anyway

This actually deserves to be on the album
In my opinion. It would make a FIRE ASS intro to one of the discs and keeping it a loosey seems like a “waste” of a Marvin Gaye sample.

But then again maybe thats why he shot a video for it.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This actually deserves to be on the album
In my opinion. It would make a FIRE ASS intro to one of the discs and keeping it a loosey seems like a “waste” of a Marvin Gaye sample.

But then again maybe thats why he shot a video for it.

The more I listen the more it sounds like an intro

“life is perception”

Then boom