Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Drake never did any of that directly, but after one of them stupid Stan pages cosigned a literal Hells Angel there were so many implications made

It's like I said his own fanbase is making this worse for him
drake stans are unhinged

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
they don't miss with the visuals. only Rocky is more consistent

I was going to say a Drake song called "The Caged Bird Sings" is going to happen in the future
but the booze and those little half a pills he's been taking have rotted his brain and he wouldn't even think of that now

its funny to see people try and catch every little detail that they might think is a dig in the video even though they needed some white boy on YouTube for them to realize the point of 6:16 in LA

PGLang need to just be congratulated on the PR front more than anything
made sure to keep a unified front even if there actually is problems underlying and thats how it should be. everything was ticked off

Kendricks significant other has a very odd look about her. just slow looking and glazed over.
Malice from The Clipse has it now too

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Kendrick stopped at 17 pushups 💀cause Drake don't want nothing 18 and up

Whitney wearing a wife beater 💀

Dave Free directed the video 💀

Kendrick doing hopscotch at the A-minor line 💀
Is this where we pretend this video is actually good ?

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Dope ass video

I don't know what some of y'all was expecting from Kendrick, you knew he wasn't gonna do no super disrespectful Hit Em Up or Real Muthaphuckkin G's shyt
listening to the lyrics of his last two diss tracks gave us that impression :what:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being a huge rap star and being obsessed with another man still that you watched every single clip about him lol

I see why nerds love Kenny so much he’s exactly like his fans

Another caucus mountains resident

And I dont just say that bc you happen to like Drake. It’s an overall lack of principle, a complete lack of self awareness that is usually reserved for Caucasians. A ‘I can’t possibly accept losing’ vibe

Only white boys be on that ‘lol you beat my ass but you lost bc I made you mad’ :scust: It’s a cuckhold type of mentality that is typically reserved for the whites