Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Aubrey said her son was a jacket (by her husbands best friend and business partner no less) and that she was getting her ass whipped by her husband

Sassy ass fakkit making up rumors about women and relationships in a rap beef, never seen no shyt like this in my LIFE

And he 38 years old :gucci:
Only a child grooming fakkit would joke about domestic abuse.

Drake is a fakkit

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Brother - do you think holding up L's with your hand while saying you're in love started on tiktok - or do you think that's the opinion of someone on the internet who doesn't know much about life or the world in general :russ: Especially as I'm mostly referring to that insane Taylor Swift reach.

Ignoring the forest for the trees with the symbolism there - all I'm saying :dead:

(Rap) Genius has ruined rap discourse. And I mean that. Completely destroyed it.

Because people have gone from understanding what things meant, when those things were supposed to have meaning, to believing every little thing has meaning and is a symbol for something else, or has a double meaning.

Sometimes I sit back and read the things people "break down" and I laugh because there are times where I know that shyt didn't actually mean anything but people are convinced it does because some 15 year old kid from Utah gave it an annotation on Genius based on one word.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
(Rap) Genius has ruined rap discourse. And I mean that. Completely destroyed it.

Because people have gone from understanding what things meant, when those things were supposed to have meaning, to believing every little thing has meaning and is a symbol for something else, or has a double meaning.

Sometimes I sit back and read the things people "break down" and I laugh because there are times where I know that shyt didn't actually mean anything but people are convinced it does because some 15 year old kid from Utah gave it an annotation on Genius based on one word.
they looooove doing it with em lyrics

kinda seen it on canibus' page

lupe got a lot of annotations

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Imagine Supreme Clientele dropping when that site was out 😂… Incredible album and my favorite wu solo, but that album is a fuking vibe. You just feel it. Ghost even said he was coked out recording that project… genius would’ve found a lot of shyt that meant nowhere near what he was talking about lol

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
IMG-0135.jpg
Somebody should photoshop Drake face and hair on this.:wow:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
they looooove doing it with em lyrics

kinda seen it on canibus' page

lupe got a lot of annotations

I don't read them. I haven't read anything for years. First of all - I can hear and I have ears. I know what someone is saying when I hear it. Second, sometimes you'll see shyt like:

"I check my watch to check the time" and the annotation will be "what he means here is that he checks his watch, but check is a double meaning because you can deposit a check, and time is money, so he checks his watch as in checking on his money because time is money."

The shyt is retarded, and with all due respect to anybody who does read lyrics or use Genius, but that shyt is for children and white people.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Imagine being a huge rap star and being obsessed with another man still that you watched every single clip about him lol

I see why nerds love Kenny so much he’s exactly like his fans
Going down with the ship, eh?

🛳️ :snoop:

You OVHoes should swallow bleach at this point