Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
drake stans are unhinged

Son the greatest thing that Hov fans ever did after the smoke cleared was admit it and move on. Aside from a few crazy folk on social media most Hov fans moved on, which allowed him to do the PR clean up much easier. Drake stans should have learned from that but then being obnoxious and unhinged is just gonna make it more difficult.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That nikka really hates drake lol

I really hate people saying this. This ain’t hate my boy. This is old school principles. See a bytch hit a bytch. If a lame try to pull your card this exactly how you do him. You embarrass him. Like a lame. A nerd.

Different lyrics on this beef gon hit folk different. So when Kendrick said ‘give you a wedgie, pull your boxers over your head’…that’s exactly what this is. Drake is a NERD. A nerd calling out a real one is just..,unspeakable. unfatbomable. You gotta wash him.

So this is not ‘hate’, you give Drake too much credit framing it that way

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Drake too busy with that weirdo Michael Rubin :mjlol: :dead:

Kendrick done aged him 20 years :picard:.....got him out here looking like an albino hell rell

Hell-Rell-of-Dipset-2-1.jpg

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being a huge rap star and being obsessed with another man still that you watched every single clip about him lol

I see why nerds love Kenny so much he’s exactly like his fans

breh, drake rapped this:

why is she following dave free and not mr. morale?
you haven't seen the kids in 6 months, the distance is wild
dave leaving heart emojis underneath pics of the child

:mjlol::laff::laff:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Another caucus mountains resident

And I dont just say that bc you happen to like Drake. It’s an overall lack of principle, a complete lack of self awareness that is usually reserved for Caucasians. A ‘I can’t possibly accept losing’ vibe

Only white boys be on that ‘lol you beat my ass but you lost bc I made you mad’ :scust: It’s a cuckhold type of mentality that is typically reserved for the whites
What does that have to do with being a cuck?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hate people saying this. This ain’t hate my boy. This is old school principles. See a bytch hit a bytch. If a lame try to pull your card this exactly how you do him. You embarrass him. Like a lame. A nerd.

Different lyrics on this beef gon hit folk different. So when Kendrick said ‘give you a wedgie, pull your boxers over your head’…that’s exactly what this is. Drake is a NERD. A nerd calling out a real one is just..,unspeakable. unfatbomable. You gotta wash him.

So this is not ‘hate’, you give Drake too much credit framing it that way
That’s why that wedgie line hit in this diss. Any other instance it would have been corny, but I saw what Kendrick was doing lol

Edit: also why I was shocked at the amount of people riding with Drake so hard. Weird time in society and we have gotten sooo far away from principles in life.. lol. A dweeb calling out a kid who got it from the bottom..

But then again, I’ve noticed a lot of grown men in their second childhood who were cornballs, living thru Drake.