Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Game wont be able to resist and will diss Kendrick at some point and that will be his next battle.

Game can be dumb and beyond stupid at times but even he knows this is an L.

Wouldn't be shocked to see him on Kenny's next album. He gotta fix that shyt.

All he had to do was be quiet. SMH

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get off drakes dikk
I’m from nyc and still live there bytch boy . Bunch of west coast roaches trying to use your brief relevance to attack the better coast and the more successful artist. You niccas are pathetic

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I’m from nyc and still live there bytch boy . Bunch of west coast roaches trying to use your brief relevance to attack the better coast and the more successful artist. You niccas are pathetic

And you're just as bad right now with this corny juvenile post. Making shyt a regional beef. Pathetic!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you…Breh has been embarrassing period.
Do you…Breh has been embarrassing period.
STFU I’m allowed to have my own opinion. You dummies were crashing out about grimes and iq being the future over Rj now none of them there abd grimes is an afterthought. You niccas spent all your time blaming Rj . I was there for the hawks rivalry everything but you niccas just wanted to hate.
Also Kendrick has 0 to do with nyc and so does Drake . But yes let these west coast niccas talk shyt w nyc and you in here apologizing to them like some Jcole Nicca . I already said Kendrick won that’s all I’m gonna say . He’s not my favorite current artist and he won’t ever be . A beef don’t determine that so keep it moving. If my opinion bother you :camby:you not my mother family or friends so mind your business

Last edited: