Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
also, am i tripping or is the "certified boogeyman, I'm the one that up the score with em" part in the video a nod/reference to what happened with Cole? :jbhmm:

two brehs, one tries walking up on Kendrick and got yanked without him even moving :ohhh: am i tripping?
I just took it as him saying he's the rap boogeyman dispatching of frauds type deals and man just gets snatched from the limelight like batman or a boogeyman would as a dope visual

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Didn’t realize that it was Dave free who shook up with him during the second verse :dead:

And the scene where the dark lane demo is an exact replica of a scene from the family matters video
That was nice of the father of kendricks kids to show up :obama:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, am i tripping or is the "certified boogeyman, I'm the one that up the score with em" part in the video a nod/reference to what happened with Cole? :jbhmm:

two brehs, one tries walking up on Kendrick and got yanked without him even moving :ohhh: am i tripping?

Yes sir

The Boogeyman snatched Cole up with all 3 of em there

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Story of Adidon was fire but it was nowhere near NLU, Euphoria or Meet The Grahams. SOA didn’t damage Drake’s career, I don’t even think Drake got TKO’d, at most it was a knockdown.

It wasnt just Story of Adidon though, it was the first sub with Exodus 23:1, then Infrared was the bait, Drake dropped Duppy and Adidon rocked his shyt

Lets not act like that battle didnt solidify Pusha in hip hop history, before that Drake was walking around untouchable cause he bodied Meek, barred up Common on Stay Schemin (even if Coms reply was dope) and he brushed off Buddens.

Adidon brought him down to Earth, and from there Kendrick tombstoned homie, he even gives Push the credit on euphoria

Last edited: