Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Nah, that was a knockdown but Drake got up at the 9 count and kinda wobbled, and the ref said "no mas" but Drake and his corner put they hands up like they still wanted more. That was Story of Adidon

This right here was Drake coming out throwing feints and Dot dodging til they started trading and mans got KTFO with a check hook in the 4th
Story of Adidon was fire but it was nowhere near NLU, Euphoria or Meet The Grahams. SOA didn’t damage Drake’s career, I don’t even think Drake got TKO’d, at most it was a knockdown.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
best scenes for me:
1. Whitney dancing w/ the kids
2. Hop scotching during the A-minor part
3. Sad owl in cage
4. Directed by Dave Freeeeee
5. Hiding the Bible

Can someone explain the shipping containers?

They are associated with sex trafficking. Which is Baka's weird case.

Fred.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, am i tripping or is the "certified boogeyman, I'm the one that up the score with em" part in the video a nod/reference to what happened with Cole? :jbhmm:

two brehs, one tries walking up on Kendrick and got yanked without him even moving :ohhh: am i tripping?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Meek didn't lose to Drake
Nobody won that beef, they both lost
Both their disses were wack
Nah he definitely did. Meek watching what Kendrick did and thought this coulda been him if he just had a better diss track.

Coulda had his own NLU video with him celebrating with Philly on the Rocky steps or something. Instead he ran back to Drake hat in hand for another track .

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
We can all admit just from a music perspective Drake pretty much gave Kenny his biggest hit… Kenny seen to send Drake a cut lol
You mean kendrick gave Drake relevance again on the charts? Like Budden said, Drake hasn't been able to match kendrick stats as a solo artist for almost 10 years lmao.