Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Because he was born 1.5 hours north of the border? :mjlol: Or do you have another reason?
Because he simply is not as talented of a songwriter as they are. This is why he has to use ghostwriters just to create milquetoast pop garbage created mostly for women. It's like asking why Shakespeare is a better writer than Tom Clancy or something.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That battle was like a boxing match that ended via decision. Pusha won but it was close enough for the Drake Stan’s to feel like it was “close”. Whereas this time Drake got stopped in the 4th round and there is NO doubt.
The Push battle was basically a club fight where they quickly got separated and Drake pulled the scrappy doo like “let me at him, let me at him” knowing he was getting the beats and J Prince was there to make him look like he was tougher than he was

This right here is like some stuff going down behind the club where the bouncers are like “they pay us to handle business IN here”

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ee0dc0ecb4893ec346acd9262b4a25099ec52815.pnj

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best scenes for me:
1. Whitney dancing w/ the kids
2. Hop scotching during the A-minor part
3. Sad owl in cage
4. Directed by Dave Freeeeee
5. Hiding the Bible

Can someone explain the shipping containers?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
That battle was like a boxing match that ended via decision. Pusha won but it was close enough for the Drake Stan’s to feel like it was “close”. Whereas this time Drake got stopped in the 4th round and there is NO doubt.

Nah, that was a knockdown but Drake got up at the 9 count and kinda wobbled, and the ref said "no mas" but Drake and his corner put they hands up like they still wanted more. That was Story of Adidon

This right here was Drake coming out throwing feints and Dot dodging til they started trading and mans got KTFO with a check hook in the 4th