Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That was horrible & I’m a K. dot fan.

Unless this new album is a “love letter” to Compton. Which would make sense :ohhh::ohhh:

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
It wasnt just Story of Adidon though, it was the first sub with Exodus 23:1, then Infrared was the bait, Drake dropped Duppy and Adidon rocked his shyt

Lets not act like that battle didnt solidify Pusha in hip hop history, before that Drake was walking around untouchable cause he bodied Meek, barred up Common on stay Schemin (even if Coms reply was dope) and he brushed off Buddens.

Adidon brought him down to Earth, and from there Kendrick tombstoned homie, he even gives Push the credit on euphoria
Yeah because Drake lost to Push, but if you asked his Stan’s and those in the media they downplayed Push. So to them it was “close”.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

You think the Bay gon let you disrespect Pac nikka?​

I think that Oakland show gon be your last stop nikka..​

8ueqld.jpg

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story of Adidon was fire but it was nowhere near NLU, Euphoria or Meet The Grahams. SOA didn’t damage Drake’s career, I don’t even think Drake got TKO’d, at most it was a knockdown.
Nah it was a TKO. But it was just off a good hit. Pusha didn't even think the fight was over, he said they was gonna peel it back later by layer. He was planning for a much longer back and forth but Drake dipped out.