Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
A diss track is much different than a loose before the album drops.

A diss track that just so happens to be the BIGGEST song of the year regardless of genre, took the conversation entirely away from Beyonce & Taylor Swift, his longest number 1 charting song (as of today) got a brand new lease on popularity due to a well timed video, has everyone from the worlds most popular athlete to the Vice President of the United States gleefully quoting it, etc etc…

Its MORE than a diss track at this point, its an anthem.

I’m not even saying Kendrick HAS to put it on the album, i won’t lose a wink of sleep if he didn’t. What I AM saying is that it would make perfect sense from a business perspective to include it and pointing out that Kendrick has done it before. I’m also saying I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sequencing the album with Not Like Us in mind to make it organic to the album itself (sort of like with “i”)

This song legit has a chance to be nominated for both Song and Record of the year at the Grammys. It just makes sense that it be officially attached to an album. Its an alley-oop that he may or may not choose to dunk.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
A diss track that just so happens to be the BIGGEST song of the year regardless of genre, took the conversation entirely away from Beyonce & Taylor Swift, his longest number 1 charting song (as of today) got a brand new lease on popularity due to a well timed video, has everyone from the worlds most popular athlete to the Vice President of the United States gleefully quoting it, etc etc…

Its MORE than a diss track at this point, its an anthem.

I’m not even saying Kendrick HAS to put it on the album, i won’t lose a wink of sleep if he didn’t. What I AM saying is that it would make perfect sense from a business perspective to include it and pointing out that Kendrick has done it before. I’m also saying I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sequencing the album with Not Like Us in mind to make it organic to the album itself (sort of like with “i”)

This song legit has a chance to be nominated for both Song and Record of the year at the Grammys. It just makes sense that it be officially attached to an album. Its an alley-oop that he may or may not choose to dunk.
Sorry I didn’t read because I really don’t care that much lol

MaNu Minu

Pro
Daps
Disagree.

In the streaming area, he doesn’t really need to add it.
opposite...the streams that it already got will be taken into account for the album if it makes the cut. Not only the song is goat, but it's an undeniable boost for an album

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
opposite...the streams that it already got will be taken into account for the album if it makes the cut. Not only the song is goat, but it's an undeniable boost for an album
He gets paid from this song regardless whether it’s on the album or not. His new album will sell regardless.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
@Sad Bunny
Thought I would post this since Kendrick not fukking with wayne was a narrative being pushed in here
This was posted 7 years ago, Wayne said he wanted to retire. This is Kendrick pleading with Wayne not to retire.
Seems like all yall nikkas was wrong saying kendrick dont fukk with wayne. He aint making no vid like this about Em. This vid was also after he was signed with Interscope/aftermath, so that theory debunked too

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Y’all think Not Like Us will officially be apart of the track list on his new album?

Kendrick drops another video in a couple weeks for the best track on his album and drops the release date for a week later his numbers would be insane
Definitely. No chance he spares him that

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@Sad Bunny
Thought I would post this since Kendrick not fukking with wayne was a narrative being pushed in here
This was posted 7 years ago, Wayne said he wanted to retire. This is Kendrick pleading with Wayne not to retire.
Seems like all yall nikkas was wrong saying kendrick dont fukk with wayne. He aint making no vid like this about Em. This vid was also after he was signed with Interscope/aftermath, so that theory debunked too

Trust me, I already know these dudes are delusional.

He posted this about this Wayne freestyle.