Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Whats funny? I'm serious. Just look at the history of NY rappers and how they act. They already didn't like Kendrick since the King of NY shyt on Control but based on how NY rappers act in general we gonna see one or two just randomly call Kendrick overrated and how beating Drake wasn't that impressive and try to start a battle with him.

Its probably gonna be one of those NY rappers that mostly release mixtapes and freestyles and only got like 3 albums in 20 years

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

giphy.webp

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What's fukking me up is that I don't remember God's Plan being that huge. If anybody accused a song of being aided by bots that would be one.

I remember Drake begging people on social media to make hotline bling go #1 because he had never had a solo #1 during arguably the best period in his career 2009-2015.

Once streaming became the wave, all of a sudden he has all these #1 smashes that aren’t really smashes. :comeon: Like in what world is “sliming you out” a #1 hit?

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
i always thought that god's plan was some 50 cent spin off

"This is God's plan, homie, this ain't mine" on If I Can't

...like when did this joo become a christian cosplayer? and the part in that music video where they cut the music off and yell "I only love my bed and my mama, I'm sorry" -- heathen ass fakkit :scust: that song just came out, and the whole premise seemed forced AF with some low ass vibrational lyrics that replaces himself as god, ffs

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I remember Drake begging people on social media to make hotline bling go #1 because he had never had a solo #1 during arguably the best period in his career 2009-2015.

Once streaming became the wave, all of a sudden he has all these #1 smashes that aren’t really smashes. :comeon: Like in what world is “sliming you out” a #1 hit?
I don’t even know which Drake song “sliming you out" is, even if I heard a snippet of it.