Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all think Not Like Us will officially be apart of the track list on his new album?

Kendrick drops another video in a couple weeks for the best track on his album and drops the release date for a week later his numbers would be insane

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Y’all think Not Like Us will officially be apart of the track list on his new album?

Kendrick drops another video in a couple weeks for the best track on his album and drops the release date for a week later his numbers would be insane

Childish Gambino left the biggest hit of his career and one of the biggest hits of the 2020’s off his last album so anything is possible.

My money is that Not Like Us makes it on the new album though. If only as a bonus cut. Its TOO big to just leave as a loosie.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

adding it onto the album doesnt seem like the type of thing kendrick would do

kendrick going to do numbers regardless. He gained about 15million listeners since the beef was active

and he is going to surpass drake in listeners in a couple of days so i dont see him adding it for sales

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
adding it onto the album doesnt seem like the type of thing kendrick would do

kendrick going to do numbers regardless. He gained about 15million listeners since the beef was active

and he is going to surpass drake in listeners in a couple of days so i dont see him adding it for sales

He added The Heart Part 5 onto Mr Morale when that song blew up bigger than they expected it to. Kendrick seems to know how to thread the needle between the business and creative aspects of mainstream music making. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if Kendrick was sequencing the album with Not Like Us in mind.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
He added The Heart Part 5 onto Mr Morale when that song blew up bigger than they expected it to. Kendrick seems to know how to thread the needle between the business and creative aspects of mainstream music making. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if Kendrick was sequencing the album with Not Like Us in mind.

idk but i hope its not on this album

let the beef tracks be its own thing

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

I don't think it will be. But he did add The Heart Pt 5 to Mr. Morale, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Childish Gambino left the biggest hit of his career and one of the biggest hits of the 2020’s off his last album so anything is possible.

My money is that Not Like Us makes it on the new album though. If only as a bonus cut. Its TOO big to just leave as a loosie.
Disagree.

In the streaming area, he doesn’t really need to add it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Probably, unless he lets Mustard have it on his album lol. But remember, song/single sales from over a week before an album release do not count towards the first week sales. So if it's on the album, those sales will count towards the second week.