Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Probably do well enough for him as a legacy act. You have anything say he not?
Just proving you sayin drake is his only check comin in is a shyt take.
nikkas have been making threads saying his shyt.empty or getting cancelled for low ticket sales
Never looked into it to see if it was true or :duck:

:hubie:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Welp...... The Black Canadian dude in the middle talking that shyt...

Basically, saying Drake fukked up aligning with the Hells Angles. Especially with the racists history they had/have with the Jamican Canadians....

Said he understands why Black Americans are having the energy they have for Drake.

Thanks
The Angels were the ones that got Ross in Vancouver
Still don't understand the relationship between HA and Drake though. Here they said he's buying em bikes willingly, some people say he's being extorted and a cash cow for them...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thanks
The Angels were the ones that got Ross in Vancouver
Still don't understand the relationship between HA and Drake though. Here they said he's buying em bikes willingly, some people say he's being extorted and a cash cow for them...
I played the first 2 minutes and cut it off. Who are these dudes? Are the proven to be credible?
The idiot on the phone doesnt knw what he is talking about. You hear the white dude in the ross vid saying "turn off the music". That same dude has been directly linked with Drake.

I think it's most likely Drake is being extorted. Apparently HA are very big in Canada.

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Drake when he sees a minoooooor

updatedpre.jpg