Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Why don't you shut the fukk up :scust:
1720574073046.png

Daps
I'm starting to wonder if Budden is right: Drake won't take time off because he can't take time of. Not long ago (pre beef) he said he was taking a break due to an injury, only to immediately drop an album and go on tour again. It seems like he's on that pop super star regimen where he has to continually tour, with multiple legs of each tour, to fulfill whatever his contract obligation is. Ed Sheeren has been on a stadium tour since April 2022 lmao. It ends in September this year.

If that's the case he has an incentive to drop another album this summer or fall, then go on tour later in the year. I agree the smart thing would be to wait, drop a Scary Hours pack or something, and see how the climate is. But perhaps that's not an option for him with this contract.
I been thinking this. He signed that deal with UMG, they won't allow him to take a break. That contract will be his undoing.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to wonder if Budden is right: Drake won't take time off because he can't take time of. Not long ago (pre beef) he said he was taking a break due to an injury, only to immediately drop an album and go on tour again. It seems like he's on that pop super star regimen where he has to continually tour, with multiple legs of each tour, to fulfill whatever his contract obligation is. Ed Sheeren has been on a stadium tour since April 2022 lmao. It ends in September this year.

If that's the case he has an incentive to drop another album this summer or fall, then go on tour later in the year. I agree the smart thing would be to wait, drop a Scary Hours pack or something, and see how the climate is. But perhaps that's not an option for him with this contract.

UMG needs their ROI back :mjpls: :mjpls: