Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
When Kendrick has 100 verses, let me say it again, 100, verses as good as Esco's best verses. Because I can name you 100 GREAT Nas verses. I'm not even joking.

And don't get it twisted, Kendrick is clearly the best rap artist of his generation. Ater the battle, he's definitely top 10 all time, maybe even top 5. But Nas will always be the GOAT lyricist to me.

I'm starting to wonder if Budden is right: Drake won't take time off because he can't take time of. Not long ago (pre beef) he said he was taking a break due to an injury, only to immediately drop an album and go on tour again. It seems like he's on that pop super star regimen where he has to continually tour, with multiple legs of each tour, to fulfill whatever his contract obligation is. Ed Sheeren has been on a stadium tour since April 2022 lmao. It ends in September this year.

If that's the case he has an incentive to drop another album this summer or fall, then go on tour later in the year. I agree the smart thing would be to wait, drop a Scary Hours pack or something, and see how the climate is. But perhaps that's not an option for him with this contract.

Even taking a few months out of the limelight he could be ā€œbackā€ with an album in October and on tour by November. Its not like heā€™s taking time to write verses himself he can get the writerā€™s tent poppin right NOW to have reference tracks ready for him to get his karaoke on within the next 2-3 months.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That's what I said, like his team is lining him up to get fukked up in a song :russ: and by the public doing this, unless this is him trying to mature but still, prolly not the best way to go about it.
Eleven was uh,about 14

I was just trying to teach her
Not reach up under her t shirt

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think they're both gonna be sending subs forever going forward but Drake will never say his name again lol.

Gonna be interesting going forward because given the way Pusha takes shyt personally, I assume he's mad about those Pharrell disses and will have shyt to say on the upcoming Clipse album right? And if Drake is as tilted as I think he is right now, maybe he gets mad enough to respond. His ego is too big for THIS to be his last battle.
Nah he wont

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Ak is live right now, says Drake won't drop more disses, he says Drake knows Kendrick has more diss tracks ready.
:russ:As he should, leave Kendrickā€™s crazy ass alone. Drop yo yearly Drake album and Kim. I mean even if Drake had an arsenal of diss tracks. Why risked it going against 10 other potentially NLUā€™s.

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Ak is live right now, says Drake won't drop more disses, he says Drake knows Kendrick has more diss tracks ready.
:jbhmm:
So it seems that Drake was going to drop that man in mirror shyt because the internet picked up an Ab Soul tweet about mirrors too.

Mustā€™ve realised they know about the song :mjlol:

OVO must be working for Kendrick at this point

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Greater than nas, jay z, eminem, biggie, and whoever else yall stan :manny:

West, west, yall
1720574534480.png

Why don't you shut the fukk up :scust:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
When Kendrick has 100 verses, let me say it again, 100, verses as good as Esco's best verses. Because I can name you 100 GREAT Nas verses. I'm not even joking.

And don't get it twisted, Kendrick is clearly the best rap artist of his generation. Ater the battle, he's definitely top 10 all time, maybe even top 5. But Nas will always be the GOAT lyricist to me.

I'm talking discography wise :youngsabo: