Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
not-true-v0-4922oiwedpbd1.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake ain’t sampling no muthafukking Michael Jackson to denounce Pedo allegations. That just sounds like the most boneheaded bullshyt move of all time. And if Drake’s team knows whats good for him they CERTAINLY won’t allow him to directly diss or address Kendrick ever again.

Drake needs to do what people have been telling him to do since May. Take 3-4 months off, come back with a hit, and make people forget about this monumental L with some catchy pop songs. No tough talk (maybe some SLICK talk would be ok but none of this mobb boss shyt he’e been on the last half decade) no diss records, get your writers in a room with 40 and Boi-1da and come up with a better sounding Honestly Nevermind sequel.

But then again i’m rooting for Drake’s career to be completely FINISHED so I hope he does crash out and Kendrick grinds his bones into the dust.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
When will you stans admit Kendrick > Nas

When Kendrick has 100 verses, let me say it again, 100, verses as good as Esco's best verses. Because I can name you 100 GREAT Nas verses. I'm not even joking.

And don't get it twisted, Kendrick is clearly the best rap artist of his generation. Ater the battle, he's definitely top 10 all time, maybe even top 5. But Nas will always be the GOAT lyricist to me.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Drake ain’t sampling no muthafukking Michael Jackson to denounce Pedo allegations. That just sounds like the most boneheaded bullshyt move of all time. And if Drake’s team knows whats good for him they CERTAINLY won’t allow him to directly diss or address Kendrick ever again.

Drake needs to do what people have been telling him to do since May. Take 3-4 months off, come back with a hit, and make people forget about this monumental L with some catchy pop songs. No tough talk (maybe some SLICK talk would be ok but none of this mobb boss shyt he’e been on the last half decade) no diss records, get your writers in a room with 40 and Boi-1da and come up with a better sounding Honestly Nevermind sequel.

But then again i’m rooting for Drake’s career to be completely FINISHED so I hope he does crash out and Kendrick grinds his bones into the dust.

I'm starting to wonder if Budden is right: Drake won't take time off because he can't take time of. Not long ago (pre beef) he said he was taking a break due to an injury, only to immediately drop an album and go on tour again. It seems like he's on that pop super star regimen where he has to continually tour, with multiple legs of each tour, to fulfill whatever his contract obligation is. Ed Sheeren has been on a stadium tour since April 2022 lmao. It ends in September this year.

If that's the case he has an incentive to drop another album this summer or fall, then go on tour later in the year. I agree the smart thing would be to wait, drop a Scary Hours pack or something, and see how the climate is. But perhaps that's not an option for him with this contract.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to wonder if Budden is right: Drake won't take time off because he can't take time of. Not long ago (pre beef) he said he was taking a break due to an injury, only to immediately drop an album and go on tour again. It seems like he's on that pop super star regimen where he has to continually tour, with multiple legs of each tour, to fulfill whatever his contract obligation is. Ed Sheeren has been on a stadium tour since April 2022 lmao. It ends in September this year.

If that's the case he has an incentive to drop another album this summer or fall, then go on tour later in the year. I agree the smart thing would be to wait, drop a Scary Hours pack or something, and see how the climate is. But perhaps that's not an option for him with this contract.
Lifetime deal I feel bad for nikkaz