Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

drifter

Superstar
Daps
If the Man in the Mirror thing is real (it's not but like this fan fiction, let me get my fan fiction on). It's just going to be The Heart Part 6 Part 2. He's probably going to attempt to play the victim (like Kendrick said on MTG), and take another crack at flipping songs from Kendrick's albums because he failed horribly with the Mother I Sober one. Maybe he flips/references Mirrors, and/or Mortal Man by Kendrick where he said:

When shyt hit the fan, is you still a fan?
That nikka gave us "Billie Jean," you say he touched those kids?

His angle would probably be that Kendrick himself doesn't truly believe he's a pdf (he didn't even think MJ was one) but if he's willing to falsely accuse someone of that to win a rap battle then he hopes the best for him, and anyone who's cool with him right now (hopefully they'll never be falsely accused). Because they were cool once, and he (supposedly) tried to reach out to him since it was "friendzone" at Kendrick's show a year or two ago. He would probably end it by trying to relay that Kendrick is the man in the mirror. He should change his ways, because if he really wanted to make the world a better place, and unify the west. Then he shouldn't do it by making a pdf anthem against someone he doesn't truly believe is one.

I listen to both Drake & Kendrick (I rock with Kendrick more) btw. I think Drake should either stfu for a while, or admit he lost and he has some reflecting to do. But breh is in his hardheaded/troll era rn.

The deal he has obviously must not allow for time off so you're getting that yearly album whether you like it or not lol

They can't roll an album out like the past 3 months never happened there's japanese stores playing songs calling him an A minor lover :heh:

And he tried killing the talk on Heart 6 and nobody cared, only way he can address it now is if it's a hit. At least something to get spin alongside NLU killing him

MJ sample could do it. It's ironic and people are gonna make that link with MJ, but if the run's over it ain't over quietly. Too arrogant and until further notice he's the cash cow golden boy. Even if the cow's been cut into patties, seasoned, and thrown on the grill

They're gonna make sure it's a hit tho, probably needs one more than ever in his career rn. But if y'all ignore this one like you did Heart 6 and keep dancing to Mustard he/UMG have major problems. It'll be some shyt reflecting on his career, the #1s, how y'all want him gone but he ain't giving the spot up etc. No hidden Kendrick bars til the album probably, he doesn't and shouldn't want anything linking back to Duckworth rn

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:I highly doubt that Drake is going to reignite this beef. The momentum that Kenny has right now is crazy. It’ll be better for him to play it safe and just release a club banger. Without even mentioning Kendrick’s crazy ass. If that man in the mirror rumor is true. Homie is most definitely about to play victim lol. But he can play on the hypocrisy angle a little more.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:childplease:I highly doubt that Drake is going to reignite this beef. The momentum that Kenny has right now is crazy. It’ll be better for him to play it safe and just release a club banger.

I agree with that.... he should leave Kenny alone :russ:

He's tried to get the "Summer Vibes" goin a few times but they've all flopped so far

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost certainly bullshyt and I probably shouldn't have posted it. The music video was the final chapter of this battle. I don't think he's dumb enough to revive it again so soon.
Soul with that “ we all need to look in the mirror” tweet and then this comes later in the day? I think it’s real and they already know about it.

Edit: it could be just that was just Drake’s way of letting people know he saw Soul’s tweets

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I think it's a reach but

Kendrick sitting at home like

eddie-murphy-yes.gif

anytime a new breakdown gets released.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:I highly doubt that Drake is going to reignite this beef. The momentum that Kenny has right now is crazy. It’ll be better for him to play it safe and just release a club banger. Without even mentioning Kendrick’s crazy ass. If that man in the mirror rumor is true. Homie is most definitely about to play victim lol. But he can play on the hypocrisy angle a little more.

I think they're both gonna be sending subs forever going forward but Drake will never say his name again lol.

Gonna be interesting going forward because given the way Pusha takes shyt personally, I assume he's mad about those Pharrell disses and will have shyt to say on the upcoming Clipse album right? And if Drake is as tilted as I think he is right now, maybe he gets mad enough to respond. His ego is too big for THIS to be his last battle.