Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

derro13

All Star
Daps
Pic from Harley Davidson

GRBYWuoWEAA2Za6

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
kendrick is rumored to drop the music video at the same time as the new drake feature to shyt on his release

oh man, he really outdoing him numbers wise this year, by a LOT :deadrose:

he got 2 features dropping tomorrow night

and pglang started selling the merch from the pop out this morning so its looking like tomorrow night the video dropping

i lowkey think its going to be a short film

derro13

All Star
Daps
L.A. saying they never seen a song this hot @ the west...not even when snoop was hot

that shyt is massive

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
L.A. saying they never seen a song this hot @ the west...not even when snoop was hot

that shyt is massive
makes sense, bigger reach with social media and streaming PLUS the fact that the hook is catchy as hell and can be used in sporting/competitive events any and everywhere. On top of the beat being fire.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently this song is eligible for a Grammy now??

“Kendrick just opened his mouth, somebody go get him a Grammy right now”

Can yall fukking imagine the size of this L if it were to happen

“Nah nah nah you’re gonna follow through this time” might legit be the biggest backfire in rap history

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The white man" def sounded harder. With the other changes I couldn't tell if they were deliberate or mistakes. For instance he cut out multiple names in that last verse and made me wonder if one of the dudes mentioned spoke to him about it.
I think he just messed up is was out of breath. Pretty sure he said the names in the 1 of the other versions he rapped.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
DROP.. DROP... DROP.. DROP.. :mjlol:

shyts the biggest fukking backfire in hip hop history, and kendrick could really have his foot on this nikkas neck with internet antics but has been silent this whole time until now.

It's such poetry that he beat Drake at his own game by dropping the biggest summer banger in existence, and it's a friggin diss record.

Drake had to get in the lab and spit like it's 09 So Far Gone and the only quote that actually had weight was "aww fukk me" :mjlol: