Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also might be BS, but gossip outlets talking about Drake pushing up on Mustard's ex-wife

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Old dudes from out East
I'm from out east and we all proud. Where you getting ya info? That wait must've been worth it after being the weakest region and only having game rep you nikkas. Now you got a nikka in goat contention. From starving to feastin

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
tumblr_mpxo5uowxM1rwu9euo1_400.gif

the least coast still mad about this huh

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I'm coming along towards this opinion too. I feel like Ether started out as a hip hop thing we (fans, nerds, rappers, etc) talked about and then at some point it entered mainstream consciousness to the point where today you can hear an Asian guy on ESPN use it as a verb to describe a sports event. Whereas with this battle everything started on such a higher level because of how much bigger rap music is today culturally, plus the way social media spreads everything so quickly.

Then you add in the fact that it quickly became a hit record that clubs are STILL blasting. Not even on some flavor of the month shyt. It's been over a month and I still faintly hear that bassline in the distance coming from outside my crib's windows. How many hit diss songs have there ever been? Back 2 Back and Sweet Home Alabama are the only other ones I can think of lol.

And his stans been having daily meltdowns been hilarious. Everyday is a new excuse

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
And they need to stop with that 20 Vs 1 shyt.

The majority of them nikkahs Drake went at aren't even killers on the mic aside Kendrick

ASAP Rocky? :russ:
Future ? :russ:
The Weekend? :russ:
Kanye? :russ:

Metro don't even fukking rap
Ross while funny isn't no killer on the mic

Who are these 20 nikkahs?