Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Anyone peep how he switched “settlers” and “town folk” with “ white man” and “brown folk” at the pop out concert? Sounds so much better and hits so much harder. Not surprised he went with the republican anti critical race theory white washed version. Seems like he be too shook to call out white supremacy.

"The white man" def sounded harder. With the other changes I couldn't tell if they were deliberate or mistakes. For instance he cut out multiple names in that last verse and made me wonder if one of the dudes mentioned spoke to him about it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why the F U C K does Mal like Drake so much?!?!!?!

He probably got some p*ssy from some chick who likes Drake like 10 years ago.

Dont forget this nikka was on Buddens stream way back in the day crying about how he gets no p*ssy.

These nikkas tie their entire p*ssy getting ability to being a Drake fan.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
"The white man" def sounded harder. With the other changes I couldn't tell if they were deliberate or mistakes. For instance he cut out multiple names in that last verse and made me wonder if one of the dudes mentioned spoke to him about it.

I don’t think anyone “speaks” to Kendrick at this point unless he wants to speak to them. Now if the video drops and names are omitted then point taken but I highly doubt that happens.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This dude Mal, might legit end up harming himself :picard:

:russ:Boy is the energy different when you’re on the losing team. Y’all begged Dot to come outside, and now that he’s outside “he’s doing too much.”
bugs-bunny-bugs.gif

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't get as offended as everyone else by Mal defending his homie. that's what he supposed to do

he wrong and kendrick is obviously obliterating drake, but he not gon just shyt on his boy and start riding for kendrick lamar to appease the internet lol

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
This dude Mal, might legit end up harming himself :picard:

This he doing too much now stuff got me :russ:

In the 2 months or so this song has been out, kendrick has only done 2 things in terms of promotion.

1. He performed it at his show.
2. He filmed a video.

Both of these things have only happened in the past week :mjlol:

It's not his fault the record took on a life of its own but he specifically has under promoted the song if anything lol.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get as offended as everyone else by Mal defending his homie. that's what he supposed to do

he wrong and kendrick is obviously obliterating drake, but he not gon just shyt on his boy and start riding for kendrick lamar to appease the internet lol

I don't think anyone expects him to shyt on his man, but breh, this dude is on a podcast that has music as one of their core topics and he said "I don't believe that record went number 1" :mjtf:

That's without even mentioning that his whole "it's too much with this record now" premise doesn't even make sense. It's a number 1 record, of course you shoot a video for it. Whole cast was looking at him like :what:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Does defending your homie include spreading lies and propaganda that can easily be picked apart to make you look foolish time and time again? Lol...

He can just....shut up...maybe? :mjlol: That's always an option...

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This he doing too much now stuff got me :russ:

In the 2 months or so this song has been out, kendrick has only done 2 things in terms of promotion.

1. He performed it at his show.
2. He filmed a video.

Both of these things have only happened in the past week :mjlol:

It's not his fault the record took on a life of its own but he specifically has under promoted the song if anything lol.

DROP.. DROP... DROP.. DROP.. :mjlol:

shyts the biggest fukking backfire in hip hop history, and kendrick could really have his foot on this nikkas neck with internet antics but has been silent this whole time until now.