Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Does defending your homie include spreading lies and propaganda that can easily be picked apart to make you look foolish time and time again? Lol...

He can just....shut up...maybe? :mjlol: That's always an option...

Defending your homies includes whatever way nikkas choose to scramble and defend they homie lol

If that mean bending over backwards and stretching logic like Mr fantastic, I mean hey.. if that’s what he wanna do…

I ain’t saying we gotta like it. I’m just saying I’m not offended by it because its like what else would I expect the nikka to say, that’s his mans.. he gon stand on that sinking ship with him lol

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
This dude Mal, might legit end up harming himself :picard:

it ain’t no fun when the rabbit (or the ducky) got the gun

tenor.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't think anyone expects him to shyt on his man, but breh, this dude is on a podcast that has music as one of their core topics and he said "I don't believe that record went number 1" :mjtf:

That's without even mentioning that his whole "it's too much with this record now" premise doesn't even make sense. It's a number 1 record, of course you shoot a video for it. Whole cast was looking at him like :what:

:dead:

I hear ya’ll

I think we’re watching a guy desperately scramble to defend a guy he has a relationship with. I laugh at him because he looks wild desperate with his reaches..

All I’m saying is I’m not offended by it. I get it. Them nikkas have a relationship. He standing on business for his boy.. the problem is the business he standing on is bankrupt

:bryan:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I have no problem with Mal desperately trying to defend his homie. I’m sure if Dot would’ve lost. His TDE homies would be juelzing as well.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Ak wylin. Kendrick isn't from Watts so he can't be a Bounty. Kendrick is from Compton, and his block is Westside Piru. Some people claim he's really a Piru, and there are pics of him throwing up their gang signs from the past. Other people say he's just from the block and friends with members but isn't one.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Ak wylin. Kendrick isn't from Watts so he can't be a Bounty. Kendrick is from Compton, and his block is Westside Piru. Some people claim he's really a Piru, and there are pics of him throwing up their gang signs from the past. Other people say he's just from the block and friends with members but isn't one.

its hilarious seeing a breh from NJ in a gamer chair talk about California gang culture and being dead serious :russ:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This dude Mal, might legit end up harming himself :picard:

What is he even arguing at this point? :mjlol:

He thinks everyone is dragging the record out, then he doubts the record was a #1, then he's arguing whether Dot is going to include it on the album. If its getting dragged out and not a #1 record, why would it be on the album then Mal?

N*gga twisting himself in knots, he out here looking beyond stupid.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Kendrick has said himself on wax he’s not nor ever was a gang member he’s just affiliated.

Ak sounds like a complete idiot