Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Anyone peep how he switched “settlers” and “town folk” with “ white man” and “brown folk” at the pop out concert? Sounds so much better and hits so much harder. Not surprised he went with the republican anti critical race theory white washed version. Seems like he be too shook to call out white supremacy.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Anyone peep how he switched “settlers” and “town folk” with “ white man” and “brown folk” at the pop out concert? Sounds so much better and hits so much harder. Not surprised he went with the republican anti critical race theory white washed version. Seems like he be too shook to call out white supremacy.
It's quite obvious he didn't want to give drake an angle for him to say "you're hating on me because I'm half white"

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
It's quite obvious he didn't want to give drake an angle for him to say "you're hating on me because I'm half white"
:mjlol: Y’all be giving Dot too many passes and claim he a “conscious rapper”. Called him a colonizer in the same verse so there goes that excuse.

Dude edited out, “and we hate po po“ at the SB halftime show. Biggest stage of his career lol