Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Is it too soon to say this man has been Ja Rule'd? All his new shyt since the beef is flopping left and right.
He’ll never get Ja Ruled. Drake is too cemented in the culture to ever fade into obscurity. I just think the stuff he’s been dropping lately is stuff to try to keep his name out there and not seem scary, all the while not fanning rbe flames back up with kendrick. Not until he starts peppering his completed albums and singles with Kendrick sneak disses. Part of me feels like he wanted to call it quits, but is too prideful to let it go. He’s still diggin to find some angle on Kendrick while dropping duds

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
He’ll never get Ja Ruled. Drake is too cemented in the music industry as a commodity to ever fade into obscurity. I just think the stuff he’s been dropping lately is stuff to try to keep his name out there and not seem scary, all the while not fanning rbe flames back up with kendrick. Not until he starts peppering his completed albums and singles with Kendrick sneak disses. Part of me feels like he wanted to call it quits, but is too prideful to let it go. He’s still diggin to find some angle on Kendrick while dropping duds
fixed.

He's not part of any culture.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
...it's still the #2 song in the country.
:dead:

Where is your boy on the charts. You cheesing fam.

Drake wasn’t looking to chart with any of the diss tracks..he was speaking facts and barring nikkas up ..said what he had to say, and kept it moving after that week or so

Kendrick tried to create an album roll out off somebody else’s name..it’s shameless