Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I feel like there's a 99.9999% chance Dot will never perform this song live. I legitimately believe he never wanted to release this or MTG in the first place.

The multiple warnings to Drake, never shooting/releasing a music video, not even acknowledging any of the disses and the fact he let Drake get the final licks in despite having 5 left in the chamber are my reasoning.

I think the opposite.

Kendrick BEEN wanting this smoke. He wanted to destroy Drake. He wanted to humble, humiliate, and embarrass him. I think he planned and strategized and the warnings peppered throughout Euphoria and 6:16 In La were smoke screen taunts designed to make Drake go as hard as he could so that Kendrick COULD get in the mud with it.

I’d bet money Kendrick is happy as hell it turned it out this way.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I think the opposite.

Kendrick BEEN wanting this smoke. He wanted to destroy Drake. He wanted to humble, humiliate, and embarrass him. I think he planned and strategized and the warnings peppered throughout Euphoria and 6:16 In La were smoke screen taunts designed to make Drake go as hard as he could so that Kendrick COULD get in the mud with it.

Absolutely. And now that I’m going back through his catalog, he’s been preparing for this shyt for about a decade. :wow:

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
The way this whole battle happened. You can’t tell me no other rapper EVER cares more about there craft than kendrick

this shyt was well thought out and couldnt have been executed any better

this shyt really exposed alot of people who put kendrick on the clock and made them look like some clowns.

I just know that when people heard that
“Are you finally ready to play Have You Ever? let’s see
Have You Ever thought that OVO was working for me?”
I just know everyone hit the:lupe:

I just want to know when kendrick started planning this out cause this shyt was:pachaha:

I think the opposite.

Absolutely. And now that I’m going back through his catalog, he’s been preparing for this shyt for about a decade. :wow:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the opposite.

I don’t know who tweeted it but someone who was in the studio with Kendrick said that nikka was smiling the whole time Drake dropped the disses on him. I do think he was coming at the beef respectively but soon as Family Matters dropped he lost all respect when he mentioned his son and his girl. Tbh he dissed his girl harder than he dissed Kendrick.

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know who tweeted it but someone who was in the studio with Kendrick said that nikka was smiling the whole time Drake dropped the disses on him. I do think he was coming at the beef respectively but soon as Family Matters dropped he lost all respect when he mentioned his son and his girl. Tbh he dissed his girl harder than he dissed Kendrick.
I think daylyt said that.

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps

It was daylyt

daylyt asked him “what you gonna do?”

and kendrick said “imma splash him”

:wow:the Elohim KTW:wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Is it too soon to say this man has been Ja Rule'd? All his new shyt since the beef is flopping left and right.

Way too early. I don't really see a reason not to believe his next album won't do 300k+ and have popular songs. Are we closer to the end of his reign than the beginning? Of course. But I won't buy that he's in deep trouble until an actual Drake single or album flops.