Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I feel like there's a 99.9999% chance Dot will never perform this song live. I legitimately believe he never wanted to release this or MTG in the first place.

The multiple warnings to Drake, never shooting/releasing a music video, not even acknowledging any of the disses and the fact he let Drake get the final licks in despite having 5 left in the chamber are my reasoning.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I feel like there's a 99.9999% chance Dot will never perform this song live. I legitimately believe he never wanted to release this or MTG in the first place.

The multiple warnings to Drake, never shooting/releasing a music video, not even acknowledging any of the disses and the fact he let Drake get the final licks in despite having 5 left in the chamber are my reasoning.
:comeon:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang

What a terrible take.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I was wondering about that a few days ago but eh...Nas performed Ether for years, Jay performed Takeover for years. Hell, Jay still plays the Takeover beat every now and then at concerts. If there comes a day where these dudes peace it up sure the song won't be performed anymore. But I'd be shocked if Not Like Us isn't in the setlist of the upcoming tour. And I'd imagine he'll do Like That too. And I could see the opening of Meet The Grahams' beat being an interlude or something, before going into another song. Could also imagine the "shoo" part of Euphoria being an interlude that goes right into Family Ties since the intros have similar horns. Too many options lol.

Kendrick does not like this nikka lol. We gotta keep that in mind. Even if the label squashed the beef and there's a gentlemen's agreement of no more disses let's be real. Drake gonna say some slick shyt, Kendrick gonna say some slick shyt. It's inevitable. And assuming Kendrick drops an album and tours this year, he's gonna go on his victory lap which will include performing the song.

And I hope he performs it in Toronto because fukk those nikkas.