Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I doubt a video drops at this point. I think Kendrick just wants to move on and focus on his upcoming album now. He already annihilated dude he prolly feels like there's no point. Especially since Aubrey bowed out and said he's moving on. If Kendrick does drop the video I wouldn't be surprised if they edit out a lot of the really disrespectful shyt.

But who knows. Dot might just say fukk it and drop some real muthafukkin G's type shyt :mjlol:

I think it will be on some "Welcome to Atlanta remix" stuff ... probably with different artist dropping videos showcasing their region.

If not ...maybe a cut away in a new video for if he does another Heart series track

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My favorite part of this is people now forgetting when Kendrick decided during the police shooting movement to have a black convo in a white magazine saying how black people need to do better lol but yes he’s all about us

This has nothing to do with my post nikka

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
My favorite part of this is people now forgetting when Kendrick decided during the police shooting movement to have a black convo in a white magazine saying how black people need to do better lol but yes he’s all about us
tryna strike a chord and it's probably a-minooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited: