Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The amount of social media influence that video would cause during this long weekend. People trying to copy their own version type video.. and album drop next Friday or two weeks…. I hope they don’t drop the ball on capitalizing off this worst than the lox or jadakiss after the dipset verzus
Ask TDE not to drop the ball, brehs

:mjlol:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Drake has been known to keep sneak dissin' after the fact. Remember he dissed Push and Kanye on CLB and that was years after Story Of Adidon.

He was way more embarrassed this go around compared to last time, so I don't think he has the testicular fortitude to try dissin' Kenny anymore. But I do think Kenny's waiting, with some shyt in the chamber, to see what's Drake's next move before he does anything else.
Oh yea the main reason Aubrey backed out. Was because Kendrick wasn't just out dissing him. He was out SONGING him. And he knew he stood no chance. Kendrick was annihilating him on an artistical level and exposing how limited of an artist Aubrey was. And he knew it was only gonna get worse with every drop. He had no choice but to give up.

Aubrey knows Kendrick is a bonafide genius. Which is why this battle terrified him for over 12 years. And it's why he never really wanted it. His worst fears came true very quickly. He only got some false confidence after Kendrick appeared to lose some hunger in his career. He didn't want it after TPAB. Didn't want it after DAMN. But after Mr morale people started to believe Kendrick had lost a step and he wasn't the same musician anymore. And Aubrey falsely fell into the trap.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

“You know Drake is tired of it, his beard fell off”

:laff:

This is hilarious because he's probably 100% right about Kendrick hating this shyt :dead: ....Kendrick just wanted to make a catchy ass bop and he did that. But truth is Kenny has always hated making this type of shyt. And he's said it before. He doesn't like giving audiences easy to digest ear candy. He wants to challenge them.

He said he don't even get inspired by easy shyt. "not like us" is EASY for Kendrick. He made this for one reason. To turn Aubrey into a song. And he succeeded. But from an artistic perspective I'm sure it does absolutely nothing for him. I love the song. But overall I enjoy MTG and Euphoria more. But I knew the moment this dropped it was gonna take over the world. It ended the battle for good and did what it was supposed to. But can't even be mad at people who are tired of it. That sample is low-key obnoxious as hell and that's what makes it 10 times funnier. Aubrey prolly hearing that shyt in his nightmares :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Woat run label in the game

I’d be inclined to agree but they made two superstars out of Kendrick and SZA, a star out of schoolboy Q, got Jay Rock a Grammy, and Ab-Soul can do whatever the hell he wants to do. shyt Isaiah Rashad was able to weather what would have been just 10-15 years ago a career ending scandal.

There’s not too many labels that can boast the level of TDE’s successes. We all love Dreamville but Ari Lennox will never reach SZA’s level and Bas and Cozz will never reach the heights Q and Rashad attained. They’re best bet for a star artist is JID and we’ll see how his upcoming Metro Boomin produced album does.

OVO? Forget about it

What other rap collective is doing or has done better than TDE in the last 15 years? Good Music maybe and thats it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Woat run label in the game

Kendrick not on TDE though. That's why I think it's some Interscope/UMG politics going on. The video was shot weeks ago, we saw behind the scenes pics of all types of people in it. Rumors about Bron being in it too lol. I can't confirm it obviously and haven't seen any reports but it just seems like somebody said nope, enough. Which is hilarious given that we're now weeks past the song release and it's still the hottest shyt out, might creep back to #1 soon. Without a video.