Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If they really shot a video nows the time to drop it

It was def shot but I'm starting to think label politics halted the release. That shyt should have been out awhile ago. Maybe somebody thought it was too escalatory after the beef ended already but fukk that. Drake did a (pretty cool) video, Kendrick has to be owed one too to be even.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they really shot a video nows the time to drop it

The amount of social media influence that video would cause during this long weekend. People trying to copy their own version type video.. and album drop next Friday or two weeks…. I hope they don’t drop the ball on capitalizing off this worst than the lox or jadakiss after the dipset verzus

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I doubt a video drops at this point. I think Kendrick just wants to move on and focus on his upcoming album now. He already annihilated dude he prolly feels like there's no point. Especially since Aubrey bowed out and said he's moving on. If Kendrick does drop the video I wouldn't be surprised if they edit out a lot of the really disrespectful shyt.

But who knows. Dot might just say fukk it and drop some real muthafukkin G's type shyt :mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I doubt a video drops at this point. I think Kendrick just wants to move on and focus on his upcoming album now. He already annihilated dude he prolly feels like there's no point. Especially since Aubrey bowed out and said he's moving on. If Kendrick does drop the video I wouldn't be surprised if they edit out a lot of the really disrespectful shyt.

But who knows. Dot might just say fukk it and drop some real muthafukkin G's type shyt :mjlol:
yep if he was gone shoot a video he would've been done it ...he aint tripping off no video

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Drake has been known to keep sneak dissin' after the fact. Remember he dissed Push and Kanye on CLB and that was years after Story Of Adidon.

He was way more embarrassed this go around compared to last time, so I don't think he has the testicular fortitude to try dissin' Kenny anymore. But I do think Kenny's waiting, with some shyt in the chamber, to see what's Drake's next move before he does anything else.