Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I really love going back and playing "like that" now that the battle is over. shyt gives me chills. It hits so much harder now knowing what it would eventually lead to. Aubrey never thought he would have to answer for all those sneak disses. Kendrick stepped onto the batte field and told that boy no more hiding. It's UP.

That 6 week period from "like that" to "not like us" is something we'll never see again. My body still hasn't fully recovered from the lack of sleep in that final week. Once euphoria dropped these muthafukkers didn't let up. If Aubrey didn't throw in the white towel I was gonna do it myself :bryan:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Joe budden just said drake should thanks Kendrick for the stimulus package :wow:

Who should be thanking who?

fans.png

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
The suits definely got involved. I've noticed that since Not Like Us has been blowing up everywhere the radios have upped playing Drake songs. I'm talking from local to XM radio. I noticed them playing Drake songs i haven't heard on the radio in years [ 0 to 100, Worst Behavior, Take Care, Controlla] just on my commute to and from work on local stations. Then i'd turn it to XM radio and I kid you not.... if they played a Kendrick song... a Drake song was played next or within the next 2 songs. They played "Love" by K Dot and then the next song was Drake "Hold On, We're going home". The played Like That and the very next song was Push Ups. At first I thought it was just me noticing them playing Drake songs until it came up in random conversation from my wife, my cousin and my brother. My wife was like "they sure are ramping up Drake songs on the radio since this beef ended in Kendrick favor. Baby they played One Dance, In my Feelings, some song with him dueting with some other guy [it was Come See Me by PND] and if it wasn't his song it was one he was featured in. I thought it was his birthday or something with home many songs they played of his today". My cousin drives long distance trucks and he randomly was like "why the fukk are they playing all of this Drake shyt all of a sudden.". My brother was driving back home from a road trip and he joked " they really trying to make me like Drake spamming his music on every channel".

I knew some b.s. was going on when I was listening to a countdown on XM radio and they had Not Like ranked lower than Push Ups.

That's what happens when a rapper dies :yeshrug: