Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i’m still curious about this whole “mole” situation. it feels like they each heard euphoria & family matters before they both dropped
I think Kdot definitely knew about Family Matters. That's why on Euphoria he says" I be in New Ho King eating fried rice". Then family Matters video comes out and what is Drake doing?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Bro Kendrick has elite tier diction :dame:

The way he says shyt makes it hit that much harder.

"How many opps you really got, I mean it's too many options"
"I'm finna pass on his body I'm John Stockton"

:noah:
Yessss he got some good dict :noah:

His delivery :ohlawd:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bro Kendrick has elite tier diction :dame:

The way he says shyt makes it hit that much harder.

"How many opps you really got, I mean it's too many options"
"I'm finna pass on his body I'm John Stockton"

:noah:

Well said. There’s a ton of little innocuous bars that are just :wow: bc of how he says them

Why calculate? You’re not calculated

Telling lies on the family front cuz you heard Mr. Moraaale

And the best imo is how he set up the end of MTG. Like a new age One Mic. He started off so meek and timid ‘sorry I crashed your party’ and ended with TAKE THAT MASK OFF!…You LIED :pacspit:

He different

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well said. There’s a ton of little innocuous bars that are just :wow: bc of how he says them

And the best imo is how he set up the end of MTG. Like a new age One Mic. He started off so meek and timid ‘sorry I crashed your party’ and ended with TAKE THAT MASK OFF!…You LIED :pacspit:

He different
More paper, more paper, uh, more paper.

The uh is so fire to me for some reason. Like you said, kendrick different.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
More paper, more paper, uh, more paper.

The uh is so fire to me for some reason. Like you said, kendrick different.

Man. I’ve watched a few reaction vids and that part always gets people. It’s the most subtle shyt. Hard to even explain. It’s like for a second you were forgetting you’re even listening to a rap song bc it’s so heavy and you so locked in, and then he drops that ‘more paper….’ and it’s like ‘oh shyt he stylin on this ngga :damn::lupe:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man. I’ve watched a few reaction vids and that part always gets people. It’s the most subtle shyt. Hard to even explain. It’s like for a second you were forgetting you’re even listening to a rap song bc it’s so heavy and you so locked in, and then he drops that ‘more paper….’ and it’s like ‘oh shyt he stylin on this ngga :damn::lupe:
Hard to explain for sure. Why I even said for 'some reason'. I cant even explain why its so fire to me. Like the nikka eternal said replying to my post its like he blacking out on the block. The way he spitting I think any true hip hop head is gonna pick up on things like the uh and his diction, cadence etc on every track he dropped in the beef.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Hard to explain for sure. Why I even said for 'some reason'. I cant even explain why its so fire to me. Like the nikka eternal said replying to my post its like he blacking out on the block. The way he spitting I think any true hip hop head is gonna pick up on things like the uh and his diction, cadence etc on every track he dropped in the beef.

Yep. Same reason why I said euphoria sounded like a freestyle once he caught the wave. Ngga was just riffin havin fun

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

He different
On 6:16 in LA the way he said "I can heal and give you art, but the industry's cooked as I pick the carcass a-paaarttt.

It was beautiful :wow:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
On 6:16 in LA the way he said "I can heal and give you art, but the industry's cooked as I pick the carcass a-paaarttt.

It was beautiful :wow:

And then switches up his voice from upbeat and jovial that whole opener to the ominous foreshadowing flow when he gettin down to business

Yea somebody lyin I can feel the vibes on Ak :lupe::damn:

Mull

Pro
Daps
If Drake is going to take away anything he needs to know that he has to find a new sound. Kendrick showed us versatility, each song sounded different.

For as good as Family Matters sounded, we’ve heard that exact sound from Drake before. He better try something organic on his next record