Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
IMG-5469.jpg
Wayne got how many songs talking about fukking other nikkas bytches???

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Yea the way even The Heart Part 6 played out sounding like Drake sending a smoke signal to the higher ups that he was done getting flamed. Kendrick was ready for thermonuclear WAR and if he dropped something MORE boppin than Not Like Us or more Etherous than Meet The Grahams it might actually have been lights out for Drake’s career. As it is we all know Drake lost but he can still hang his hat on the fact he “showed up” to battle (he and the ghostwriters his fans like to pretend don’t exist) and be can still brag he one shotted Weeknd, Asap Rocky and Rick Ross.

The suits upstairs definitely had some say and I guess Kendrick was cool with his W as is. Besides there was really no need to respond to The Heart Part 6, that was Drake’s Blueprint 2 when the battle had already been decided with Ether (Not Like Us)

The suits definely got involved. I've noticed that since Not Like Us has been blowing up everywhere the radios have upped playing Drake songs. I'm talking from local to XM radio. I noticed them playing Drake songs i haven't heard on the radio in years [ 0 to 100, Worst Behavior, Take Care, Controlla] just on my commute to and from work on local stations. Then i'd turn it to XM radio and I kid you not.... if they played a Kendrick song... a Drake song was played next or within the next 2 songs. They played "Love" by K Dot and then the next song was Drake "Hold On, We're going home". The played Like That and the very next song was Push Ups. At first I thought it was just me noticing them playing Drake songs until it came up in random conversation from my wife, my cousin and my brother. My wife was like "they sure are ramping up Drake songs on the radio since this beef ended in Kendrick favor. Baby they played One Dance, In my Feelings, some song with him dueting with some other guy [it was Come See Me by PND] and if it wasn't his song it was one he was featured in. I thought it was his birthday or something with home many songs they played of his today". My cousin drives long distance trucks and he randomly was like "why the fukk are they playing all of this Drake shyt all of a sudden.". My brother was driving back home from a road trip and he joked " they really trying to make me like Drake spamming his music on every channel".

I knew some b.s. was going on when I was listening to a countdown on XM radio and they had Not Like ranked lower than Push Ups.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The suits definely got involved. I've noticed that since Not Like Us has been blowing up everywhere the radios have upped playing Drake songs. I'm talking from local to XM radio. I noticed them playing Drake songs i haven't heard on the radio in years [ 0 to 100, Worst Behavior, Take Care, Controlla] just on my commute to and from work on local stations. Then i'd turn it to XM radio and I kid you not.... if they played a Kendrick song... a Drake song was played next or within the next 2 songs. They played "Love" by K Dot and then the next song was Drake "Hold On, We're going home". The played Like That and the very next song was Push Ups. At first I thought it was just me noticing them playing Drake songs until it came up in random conversation from my wife, my cousin and my brother. My wife was like "they sure are ramping up Drake songs on the radio since this beef ended in Kendrick favor. Baby they played One Dance, In my Feelings, some song with him dueting with some other guy [it was Come See Me by PND] and if it wasn't his song it was one he was featured in. I thought it was his birthday or something with home many songs they played of his today". My cousin drives long distance trucks and he randomly was like "why the fukk are they playing all of this Drake shyt all of a sudden.". My brother was driving back home from a road trip and he joked " they really trying to make me like Drake spamming his music on every channel".

I knew some b.s. was going on when I was listening to a countdown on XM radio and they had Not Like ranked lower than Push Ups.
:russ: that’s funny.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This song is everywhere, in every club, at electro concerts,...everywhere, and kendrick hasn't said anything to promote it, not a single word... :damn:
Not one post. Not one tweet. Not one retweet. Not even a music video. He hasn’t even been seen in PUBLIC yet.

Just a link to the YouTube page and that’s it.

He hasn’t FULLY come outside yet…:lupe:

If/when he drops an album this year. You might as well give him the 2024 MVP..

“Unless they talk about power. And I got ALOT of it…”-Kendrick